Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace down to ten early on

Well played Jules that's how you play with 10 men BHA?
Show a bit of Bollocks.
Not roll over to your hated rivals and go home with your tails between your minges.

Feck me you got a point AT HOME against a team in the lower reaches of the Division - seems you can only beat a team reduced to ten plus with the assistance of all three officials. Nevermind you've got your annual new year slide down the table to look forward to.

How did the tenner entrance fee go today - 26,500 sell out ?

How green is my valley ?

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
That clown Peter Beagle still reckoned Speroni was the best keeper in the championship even though he cost them 2 points. If he comes to the AMEX next week I shall give him a peace of my mind

That's 'a PIECE " of your mind, can you spare it?

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Feck me you got a point AT HOME against a team in the lower reaches of the Division - seems you can only beat a team reduced to ten plus with the assistance of all three officials. Nevermind you've got your annual new year slide down the table to look forward to.

How did the tenner entrance fee go today - 26,500 sell out ?

How green is my valley ?

Did you not notice that we had 10 players for 78 minutes, bit like the weeds a few weeks back? We saved a point, unlike the weeds...3-0 wasn't it?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bollocks...should have bloody won that. Good saves from the keeper, but to be honest town should ave put that game to bed in the first half.

Ah well at least a point....how did the support sound? Reasonable turn out and I recognised a few brighton fans in there too...bit of argy bargy after the game too.

Did you not notice that we had 10 players for 78 minutes, bit like the weeds a few weeks back? We saved a point, unlike the weeds...3-0 wasn't it?

We were AWAY and played the whole game with 10 men (unlike Palace today as Hudds had a player sent off) plus we had three officials giving ridiculous decisions in your favour throughout the game. If Hudds had scored their pen then you would have folded. Nice to see a whole bunch of teams gathering behind you to push you out of the playoffs - as said before if we could only get our game together we would be one of them - I still fancy us to finish above you.

What was the attendance at Groupon Park BTW ? sell out surely ?

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Feck off - Speroni was the only reason they didn't take a sound beating at home today from a Club who was in League 1 last season. Looks like the wheels are coming off the caravan since the Wurzel gimp has settled in.

So wrong. Regrettably, for I wish it was true.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Feck off - Speroni was the only reason they didn't take a sound beating at home today from a Club who was in League 1 last season. Looks like the wheels are coming off the caravan since the Wurzel gimp has settled in.

Oh Phallus, why so bitter?

Palace go down to 10 men after ten minutes, still dominate the game and end up with a point.
Brighton go down to 10 men after ten minutes, get utterly hammered and lose 3-0.

If you describe a run of 1 defeat in 20 games as 'the wheels coming off', I can't wait until we're back on form :) We would probably have won comfortably yet again tonight but for a moment of stupidity from Delaney.

Besides, Holloway said we're not selling in January and we're after another couple of forwards to score EVEN MORE goals. Looks like a season of midtable mediocrity for Brighton while Palace fight for automatic promotion. Merry Christmas :O

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
We were AWAY and played the whole game with 10 men (unlike Palace today as Hudds had a player sent off) plus we had three officials giving ridiculous decisions in your favour throughout the game. If Hudds had scored their pen then you would have folded. Nice to see a whole bunch of teams gathering behind you to push you out of the playoffs - as said before if we could only get our game together we would be one of them - I still fancy us to finish above you.

What was the attendance at Groupon Park BTW ? sell out surely ?

IF they scored the pen? They didnt . Ref against you... oh dear... attendance...oh dear..that all you got? Teams gathering behind us? Shame you ain't one of them..fancy what you like (?) You won't be above us with your strikers lack of 'striking' and I think Huddersfield's player was sent off quite late wasn't it ( wrongly as well) but shit happens

Away at Cardiff & Forest next up for the NewYear bottlers together with a squad weak in depth plus African Cup of Nations on horizon will see them below us come the March clash.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003

Palace go down to 10 men after ten minutes, still dominate the game and end up with a point.
Brighton go down to 10 men after ten minutes, get utterly hammered and lose 3-0.

If you describe a run of 1 defeat in 20 games as 'the wheels coming off', I can't wait until we're back on form :) We would probably have won comfortably yet again tonight but for a moment of stupidity from Delaney.

Besides, Holloway said we're not selling in January and we're after another couple of forwards to score EVEN MORE goals. Looks like a season of midtable mediocrity for Brighton while Palace fight for automatic promotion. Merry Christmas :O

I think you are right. I hope you enjoy losing games as much as you do winning because that is your fate in the Prem.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

We're you actually there?

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

Or one win in the last six and that one win was against us with 10 men.

Nothing wrong with the tackle on boosissie, but again he makes a meal of it and gets a player sent off.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011

Ignore Phallus, he is beyond help. Most Brighton fans realise that Palace are the real deal this year, and it looks like we may well go up. 1 defeat in 20 games, and we're only going to strengthen with the money spent in January. Even with 10 men we looked the more likely to win today, and we clearly had the better players.

Only Cardiff and Hull look like they'll be able to compete with us, and look at the money they spent to do it! Cardiff spent more on one player than we have in the last 3 years.

We've got the top scorer in English football, the two best wingers in the football league, a couple of hard bastards in the middle of the field and a top class keeper. We play fluid, attacking and attractive football. We win more games than we draw, and we draw more games than we lose. We've got money to spend, no reason to sell, and a top manager who knows how to get promoted. That's a recipe for success.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
IF they scored the pen? They didnt . Ref against you... oh dear... attendance...oh dear..that all you got? Teams gathering behind us? Shame you ain't one of them..fancy what you like (?) You won't be above us with your strikers lack of 'striking' and I think Huddersfield's player was sent off quite late wasn't it ( wrongly as well) but shit happens

And we had 11 players for 3 WHOLE minutes longer than you did..the sending off was after 11 minutes, funky was 8 minutes, yet we didn't fall apart 3-0

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Ignore Phallus, he is beyond help. Most Brighton fans realise that Palace are the real deal this year, and it looks like we may well go up. 1 defeat in 20 games, and we're only going to strengthen with the money spent in January. Even with 10 men we looked the more likely to win today, and we clearly had the better players.

Only Cardiff and Hull look like they'll be able to compete with us, and look at the money they spent to do it! Cardiff spent more on one player than we have in the last 3 years.

We've got the top scorer in English football, the two best wingers in the football league, a couple of hard bastards in the middle of the field and a top class keeper. We play fluid, attacking and attractive football. We win more games than we draw, and we draw more games than we lose. We've got money to spend, no reason to sell, and a top manager who knows how to get promoted. That's a recipe for success.

And yet have only one won once in the last six? Whilst shipping seven goals in the last three. You have dropped to third and could lose your best players in Jan.... Regardless of what Holloway thinks players do have a price.

Attendance, attendance attendance...zzzzzzzzz! That's all you got major.?

I'll tell you it as you are obviously embarrassed by it (and rightly so) -

17,993 - 17,993 for a Club that could have gone joint top of the Championship and offering entrance at £10 per person !

Now we are on Sky at 5.20pm Saturday kick off vs Watford (29th December) -although we are lower down the league I reckon we will top your attendance. Tune in and see what a real crowd looks like.:D and I bet we don't lose 2-3 either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here