Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace down to ten early on

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Football's getting ridiculous. Tough tackle and won the ball. Wilshere's booking for Arsenal today was in a similar vein. Joke.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
It would help if referees had proper experience of actually playing the game. If that's a red card tackle then surely there shouldn't be any players left on the pitch.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Football's getting ridiculous. Tough tackle and won the ball. Wilshere's booking for Arsenal today was in a similar vein. Joke.

too true. Is it Platini's vision that football becomes non contact?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Spoke to a couple of CPFC fans on the tube from Euston who were actually very sympathetic about the events at Blackburn today

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
The sad truth seems to be that the Nigels have built a team with real attacking flair this year. I know it's only the half way point and a lot can happen but I find it hard to see us finishing above them this year, even if we do find a striker in January. I don't see Holloway letting his team go off the boil and I don't imagine they are going to sell players in January when they are in real promotion contention. Unless somebody is offering obscene money they can easily say "come back in five months" and see if they can get promotion.

Sigh!

I hate having to say it but, even with the 11 v 10 advantage and the ref giving them a dodgy pen Huds were clearly second best to CPFC. I think the scum have got a team that can get them back into the Prem and I for one would welcome that. I'm sick of coming off second best when we play them and I look forward to seeing them lose nearly every week a la Reading and Stains.

I hate having to say it but, even with the 11 v 10 advantage and the ref giving them a dodgy pen Huds were clearly second best to CPFC. I think the scum have got a team that can get them back into the Prem and I for one would welcome that. I'm sick of coming off second best when we play them and I look forward to seeing them lose nearly every week a la Reading and Stains.

Feck off - Speroni was the only reason they didn't take a sound beating at home today from a Club who was in League 1 last season. Looks like the wheels are coming off the caravan since the Wurzel gimp has settled in.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Feck off - Speroni was the only reason they didn't take a sound beating at home today from a Club who was in League 1 last season. Looks like the wheels are coming off the caravan since the Wurzel gimp has settled in.

Well played Jules that's how you play with 10 men BHA?
Show a bit of Bollocks.
Not roll over to your hated rivals and go home with your tails between your minges.

Dec 29, 2011
One win in their last six, oh dear. Knew the wheels would come off eventually, now we just need to pick up our shit form and overtake them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here