Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace banner

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
I think we'd have won if we were attacking the north stand in the second half. I'm not even joking. That game was in the balance from start to finish and Palace were ultimately lucky in bringing their game to us. We could easily have won it on a different night and I don't care what anyone says! Truth.

We may have been second best this time but if you played that match 9 more times I think you'd get 3-3-3 and one called off for rioting.

:lolol: :yawn: :facepalm:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Good effort Palarse. I'm sure our ultras will respond :). As for me well I can't wait til we play them again. By that time they might need the points to get off the bottom or at best out the relegation zone. Going down. Are there any players we want from that rotting club, shame really.

Another fool! What have you seen this season to suggest we will even be near the bottom 3? Back your argument up and maybe i'll listen. Donaster away and the 2nd half away at P'boro have been our only poor performance's.

We wiped the floor with you, if we're a relegation side then that spells big trouble for you! You then say we have no players that you would like? Oh dear... Speroni, Clyne, Ambrose, Zaha, Williams, and Murray would all walk into your team IMO.

Last edited:

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Another fool! What have you seen this season to suggest we will even be near the bottom 3? Back your argument up and maybe i'll listen. Donaster away and the 2nd half away at P'boro have been our only poor performance's.

We wiped the floor with you, if we're a relegation side then that spells big trouble for you! You then say we have no players that you would like? Oh dear... Speroni, Clyne, Ambrose, Zaha, Williams, and Murray would all walk into your team IMO.

You beat us fair and square, but to say you wiped the floor with us is a bit over the top. You didn't look that great but as i say deserved the win. Can't really argue with your players walking into our team either. We do have some good players too :) You just didn't get the opportunity to see them

Last edited:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
You beat us fair and square, but to say you wiped the floor with us is a bit over the top. You didn't look that great but as i say deserved the win.

Maybe a slight exaggeration, but 2nd half wasn't far from it in my view, we had a huge amount of possesion and a lot of the game was played in your half. Plus i think you only had 1 shot on goal after the CMS goal. You have to agree that there are some mugs on this board if they think we are a relegation outfit, we're prob the most improved side in the league this season. We backed up Tuesday with a decent draw vs West Ham who IMO are the best side in the league and we were only 10 mins away from getting the 3 points.

Last edited:

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Maybe a slight exaggeration, but 2nd half wasn't far from it i my view, we had a huge amount of possesion and a lot of the game was played in your half. Plus i think you only had 1 shot on goal after the CMS goal. You have to agree that there are some mugs on this board if they think we are a relegation outfit, we're prob the most improved side in the league this season. We backed up Tuesday with a decent draw vs West Ham who IMO are the best side in the league and were only 10 mins away from getting the 3 points.

Yes but its funny to call you Relegation fodder and debt avoiders. *whispers* both of which are probably not true.

We don't like being nice to you!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Think we're very similar teams to be honest. Just your team has a bit more experience at this level. Speroni is the best keeper in this league so would take him definitely. Don't think your defence is any better than ours (I haven't seen Clyne play though).

Midfield wise, would snap your arm off for Williams, Zaha is good but so are Craig Noone and Will Buckley so not too fussed about him. Wasn't impressed with Scannell (played out of position though?) and Murray obviously showed his class so I think we'd still have a place for him (not as a first team regular, but rotating with Hoskins, Barnes and CMS and would be a good plan B). Would rather have Vicente than Ambrose too (as shown by his goal on Saturday).

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Maybe a slight exaggeration, but 2nd half wasn't far from it i my view, we had a huge amount of possesion and a lot of the game was played in your half. Plus i think you only had 1 shot on goal after the CMS goal. You have to agree that there are some mugs on this board if they think we are a relegation outfit, we're prob the most improved side in the league this season. We backed up Tuesday with a decent draw vs West Ham who IMO are the best side in the league and were only 10 mins away from getting the 3 points.

Yeh there are some mugs on here just like there are on your board. But they are the one's who make coming on here all the more exciting. If everyone got on our rivalry would not exist. Anyway, second half yeh you were all over us but to be fair we were very very poor. Worst 45mins for a very long time. I for one think we are pretty similar in terms of what we can achieve this season. You wont be near the relegation zone and neither will we. I think we will both be in or around the play off places come May. I have to disagree about West Ham being the best team in the league though. They have the best individual's but as a team i have been disappointed in them

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Yeh there are some mugs on here just like there are on your board. But they are the one's who make coming on here all the more exciting. If everyone got on our rivalry would not exist. Anyway, second half yeh you were all over us but to be fair we were very very poor. Worst 45mins for a very long time. I for one think we are pretty similar in terms of what we can achieve this season. You wont be near the relegation zone and neither will we. I think we will both be in or around the play off places come May. I have to disagree about West Ham being the best team in the league though. They have the best individual's but as a team i have been disappointed in them

West Ham played very well at our place and looked strong, i think they will be fighting for top 2. I agree, you have some fantastic players also (CMS, Bridcutt, Noone, Vicente are top players for this level) and i know Tuesday was an off night for you, prob a combination of our decent play/tactics and your boys underperforming. Half of me dreads the game at Selhurst to be honest as i'm sure your lot will be up for putting it right but the other half can't wait as at home we are quality, i think it's something like 4 defeats in 30 games. Should be a cracker if both teams turn up on the night and play to there potential.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
West Ham played very well at our place and looked strong, i think they will be fighting for top 2. I agree, you have some fantastic players also (CMS, Bridcutt, Noone, Vicente are top players for this level) and i know Tuesday was an off night for you, prob a combination of our decent play/tactics and your boys underperforming. Half of me dreads the game at Selhurst to be honest as i'm sure your lot will be up for putting it right but the other half can't wait as at home we are quality, i think it's something like 4 defeats in 30 games. Should be a cracker if both teams turn up on the night and play to there potential.

We must have had a similar home statistic. We only lost to Saints and Hudds at home last year (both of which were after we were crowned Champions so largely irrelevant games), and Palace were our first league home defeat this season.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
We must have had a similar home statistic. We only lost to Saints and Hudds at home last year (both of which were after we were crowned Champions so largely irrelevant games), and Palace were our first league home defeat this season.

As most know, form/records in derby games go out of the window so i'm not taking anything for granted!

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham

Counting down the days already :thumbsup:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
As most know, form/records in derby games go out of the window so i'm not taking anything for granted!

Very true. Hopefully we won't be clear favourites in the bookies this time. We always play better as underdogs when the pressure is off to some extent.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
ou then say we have no players that you would like? Oh dear... Speroni, Clyne, Ambrose, Zaha, Williams, and Murray would all walk into your team IMO.

I don't think Murray would walk into our team now.....

he's your player:lol::lol::lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here