Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ostigard - Sold To Napoli 18/07/2022

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
On Normann, I watched him a fair bit playing for our u23s and he stood out: great technique and vision. He wasn't given any opportunities to break through, because our then manager wasn't exactly keen on blooding young players. I'm not surprised he sought pastures new.

Interesting, so did I and thought the opposite, clearly had vision but looked slow and was caught in possession which cost us a goal on one occasion. Certainly was not better than Propper, Stephens or the young Bissouma at the time, and IMO CH got it spot on, as he did with Alzate’s development (in terms of the Swindon loan).

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
If all this insisting on starting every game and then getting picky about which Serie A team he'll play for is fact; I get the impression he's a bit of a Prima Donna with an over developed sense of self importance. Get as much money as we can and move on. Plenty more fish in the sea, etc.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If all this insisting on starting every game and then getting picky about which Serie A team he'll play for is fact; I get the impression he's a bit of a Prima Donna with an over developed sense of self importance. Get as much money as we can and move on. Plenty more fish in the sea, etc.
It all sounds a bit narcissistic. Maybe Potter just doesn't think he fits.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto

Tbf, I don't blame him for wanting to play for Napoli and not Torino.

Napoli are a massive club in Italy, weren't that far off challenging for the title last season, and are in the CL this season.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Tbf, I don't blame him for wanting to play for Napoli and not Torino.

Napoli are a massive club in Italy, weren't that far off challenging for the title last season, and are in the CL this season.

Indeed and Napoli are playing on that knowing the player wants the move to. I suspect it’ll be agreed eventually somewhere in the middle

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Very old, worn out keyboard on a very old, worn out lap top. Unless I watch every letter that I type - and proof read it - all sorts of things happen with letters not appearing. 'O's and 'h's have got a habit of not responding to the relevant keys being pressed too! As well as pees!

get a usb plug in keyboard - much better experience IMO.

Shopes

Jan 3, 2018
My mind has gone blank, who are these two players?

Training-6.jpg

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon

dunno, I think being desperate to sign for one of the biggest clubs in Italy when you've just played championship footy and only a bit of serie a up until then is perfectly understandable

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
Yes it does. 100%. He wants a guaranteed starting place, nothing less. End of. What's to explain?

I really doubt any player says that. First team, maybe. Starting place guaranteed, no way. It just fan extrapolation and press blah blah. Don't fall for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here