Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On the pitch on the pitch

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I do love a jolly good run onto the pitch.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I'm all for pitch invasions BUT should we get promoted on Tuesday it's almost certain the players will NOT come out after the game should there be a pitch invasion... (So please take note H blockers).

Yep and this was confirmed to us both (and others) last night by Insider when he popped in to see us in the Curry House!

Albion, England & Curry forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
If I'm going to abort my holiday to come on Tuesday I expect a full scale pitch invasion when we confirm our promotion.

Forget all this lap of honour bollocks. We can do that against the Saints with the trophy!!!
. Hmmm. Dont forget the possibility of a points deduction, and fine for the club 'not controlling their fans' laughable i know, but they could do it.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
No! Promotion on Tuesday night, SCC lose at Rochdale, then win Championship at Walsall.

I'd rather we sealed the title with a last minute winner at home against the Saints sparking a mass pitch invasion Bring it on!!!!!!!!!! Trophy against Hudds just to rub their noses in it as well.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Yes yes yes

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
. Hmmm. Dont forget the possibility of a points deduction, and fine for the club 'not controlling their fans' laughable i know, but they could do it.

I was waiting for this crap that is always trotted out! No team in the history of the league has ever suffered a points deduction for a celebratory pitch invasion. So ignore all this total bollocks and get on the pitch!!!

I was waiting for this crap that is always trotted out! No team in the history of the league has ever suffered a points deduction for a celebratory pitch invasion. So ignore all this total bollocks and get on the pitch!!!
Maybe not. But how about getting restricted away allocations for next season, on the basis that the fans over-celebrated a famous victory? That HAS happened. This season.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Not sure if a pitch invasion Tuesday is a good idea, as there will also be a pitch invasion when we win the championship and inevitably one last game at Withdean. That would mean three invasions in quick succession and leave us highly susceptible to fine and indeed a points deduction...

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm all for pitch invasions BUT should we get promoted on Tuesday it's almost certain the players will NOT come out after the game should there be a pitch invasion... (So please take note H blockers).

True

BUT (playing Devils Advocate here)

Promotion is just part one of the story (hopefully) , surely the players will have there moment in the sun parading the trophy (again touching wood) round Withdean (and open bus tour no doubt) in the following games

so I can understand why people are saying best of both worlds (however if we now bollocks this up this thread is going to look abit silly)

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
No! Promotion on Tuesday night, SCC lose at Rochdale, then win Championship at Walsall.

Amen to that, lets get offiicially promoted asap, and at our place. The title is sure to follow, then we can have two celebrations at Withers, hopefully one on Tuesday nite, then an even bigger one when we are presented with the trophy after the Huddersfield game.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I want to see how Gus copes with a pitch invasion.

With the passion he has shown I can't see him doing a McGee v Swindon...

ON THE F*CKING PITCH :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here