Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On the pitch on the pitch

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Course we should invade the pitch as EVERY club does when they seal promotion. I remember a massive one at Wolves a few yrs back and then they did a presentation type thing with the players and MM from somewhere in the stands / balcony type thing. I must have missed the all these teams getting docked points - laughable some of the comments on here!

ON THE PITCH!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Maybe not. But how about getting restricted away allocations for next season, on the basis that the fans over-celebrated a famous victory? That HAS happened. This season.

Load of shit! It won't happen. And I'm happy to bet £200 on that!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Course we should invade the pitch as EVERY club does when they seal promotion. I remember a massive one at Wolves a few yrs back and then they did a presentation type thing with the players and MM from somewhere in the stands / balcony type thing. I must have missed the all these teams getting docked points - laughable some of the comments on here!

ON THE PITCH!

this one?

[yt]AXg_mAj05m8[/yt]

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
Pitch invasion of course. And I want to claim champions status when we play southampton, Nigel Adkins and the rest of his players will have to give us a guard of honor, right in front of us all. :D

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
.... anyways is ANYTHING actually planned for after the final whistle for the 'uddersfield game (unless of course it comes down to that game where we win the league)

do clubs still have to wait until the final home game to parade the trophy if they win it beforehand , or does it happen the day it is won?

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
.... anyways is ANYTHING actually planned for after the final whistle for the 'uddersfield game (unless of course it comes down to that game where we win the league)

do clubs still have to wait until the final home game to parade the trophy if they win it beforehand , or does it happen the day it is won?

With the usual protocol, even if we clinch the title against Walsall we will have to wait until the Huddersfield game before we are presented with the trophy.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why does this remind me of 'Please stay off the pitch so Sam and the boys can do a lap of honour?':facepalm:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
...... But be careful if it's raining, slippery pitch. Health and safety won't be happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here