Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On the pitch on the pitch

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Brighton and Hover Albion | Duplicate Ticket Update

Duplicate Ticket Update

Albion fans are reminded that no duplicate tickets will be printed at Withdean for tonight's game against Dagenham & Redbridge.

Supporters who have lost their match ticket must phone the ticketline on 0845 496 1901 by 5pm this evening, and a duplicate ticket will be printed in advance for collection from the designated kiosk near the mobile shop at Withdean. Fans will be asked for identification when collecting tickets.

Meanwhile, supporters are asked to not to take to the pitch if Albion secure automatic promotion tonight.

Operations manager Richard Hebberd told seagulls.co.uk, "The club doesn't want fans on the pitch after the game tonight.

"If the result goes our way and we are promoted, the players might want to come back out and thank the fans for their support throughout the season.

"That won't be possible if there are supporters on the pitch.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hmmm, thats that then. I can't see people on here passing up the opportunity of sticking two fingers up at Hebberd.

Pitch invasion now as good as rubberstamped.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I cant beleive this is even up for debate!

of course there'll be a pitch invasion when we win tonight- we're about to win promotion for fucks sake, stop being so miserable.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'll be on the pitch after Hudds game for sure.

But we're going to look a right bunch of dilberts if we have pitch invasions for our last THREE games this season.

"Remember that pitch invasion in 2011 when we went up ?"
"Errrr....which one ?"

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I'll be on the pitch after Hudds game for sure.

But we're going to look a right bunch of dilberts if we have pitch invasions for our last THREE games this season.

"Remember that pitch invasion in 2011 when we went up ?"
"Errrr....which one ?"

Who will we look like dilberts to?

How many other teams are going to get, sorry, might get 3 celebratory pitch invasions this year?

I reckon it'll only be two anyway, we'll get promoted tonight, win the league on Saturday when Southampton drop points (which will mean no invasion against Southampton at home) and then have the customary last game of season pitch invasion against Hudds. That would be perfect.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Also, if there are 3 pitch invasions, nobody will see us presented with the league one trophy...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Who will we look like dilberts to?

How many other teams are going to get, sorry, might get 3 celebratory pitch invasions this year?

I reckon it'll only be two anyway, we'll get promoted tonight, win the league on Saturday when Southampton drop points (which will mean no invasion against Southampton at home) and then have the customary last game of season pitch invasion against Hudds. That would be perfect.

We (as fans) will look like dliberts to the rest of the division and beyond if its a triple-invasion scenario for our last 3 home games.

I'm well up for the customary final game of the season one for sure, but tonight AND Southampton as well is going to be a bit much. I get the feeling an invasion against Southampton is looking fairly inevitable if we turn them over, after all the anti-SCC stuff thats been flying around all season. The gloating will go into overdrive.

Just don't want us to embarrass ourselves is all.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Also, if there are 3 pitch invasions, nobody will see us presented with the league one trophy...

Good point, there probably won't be an invasion for the last game then (which is when we'll be presented with the trophy).
So tonight could be our only chance.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
We (as fans) will look like dliberts to the rest of the division and beyond if its a triple-invasion scenario for our last 3 home games.

I'm well up for the customary final game of the season one for sure, but tonight AND Southampton as well is going to be a bit much. I get the feeling an invasion against Southampton is looking fairly inevitable if we turn them over, after all the anti-SCC stuff thats been flying around all season. The gloating will go into overdrive.

Just don't want us to embarrass ourselves is all.

This.

Good point, there probably won't be an invasion for the last game then (which is when we'll be presented with the trophy).
So tonight could be our only chance.

But there almost certainly WILL be at the last game as it's the last game at Withdean.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here