Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Omar Deghayes to return to Brighton

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
so by that logic all muslims are rabid terrorists and are going to kill all of us?

Why do you keep banging on about 'all' Muslims........???

It is at present Islamic Fundamentalists that are the danger and these are Muslims.

There is however another argument for another day thsat might discuss the Muslim Communities within Britain that promote an intolerant views on Women, Homosexuals and Christianity. But that comes later..!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It isnt good enough for me, because I am not convinced that Omar is this innocent soul that was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Nor do our Government by the way.

If he was part Al Qaeda then I have no qualms for him to be incarcerated for 5 years.

None whatsover and if this is the case I would deport him as well...........as are some of the others....

But this love in to welcome back is in my view bizaare

Ok we are getting somewhere.

So basically what you are saying is that although the largest superpower on earth who have the largest secret( sic) police service, the FBI, the CIA, with agents all over the world, and have capability of extracting the information they need without resort to justifying their methods to a court of law, or the Geneva Convention, or the Convention of Human Rights can hold on to a person for 5 years....do God knows what to him and then finally decide that he was not a threat after all and there is not a jot of evidence against him, save the fact that he had visited pakistan ( which is not a crime BTW). After all of that you are still not convinced.

Blimey. I didnt think there was anymore people like you left.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It is really exasperating when you throw the words 'humanity' and 'bigot' at people that reasonably argue that Omar has some explaining to do in respect of his conduct prior to Guatanamo, as does his Brother by the way.

You really do not hold the morale high ground...sorry to disappoint your delusion.
This is ridiculous! I didn't use the word "bigot" and I'm not pretending to take the moral high ground. I am saying that there is no evidence of guilt and he was locked up for 5 years. On humanitarian grounds, that is completely and utterly wrong and that is all there is to it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Why do you keep banging on about 'all' Muslims........???

QUOTE]

because people feed you a line and you bite....

This is really entertaining.

I am sure it will hit NSC Gold soon.

Keep going...

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside

So basically what you are saying is that although the largest superpower on earth who have the largest secret( sic) police service, the FBI, the CIA, with agents all over the world, and have capability of extracting the information they need without resort to justifying their methods to a court of law, or the Geneva Convention, or the Convention of Human Rights can hold on to a person for 5 years....do God knows what to him and then finally decide that he was not a threat after all and there is not a jot of evidence against him, save the fact that he had visited pakistan ( which is not a crime BTW). After all of that you are still not convinced.

Blimey. I didnt think there was anymore people like you left.[/QUO

Read and understand what these kind people beilieve and maybe you won't keep apologising for them???

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Blimey. I didnt think there was anymore people like you left.[/QUO

Read and understand what these kind people beilieve and maybe you won't keep apologising for them???

run that one past me again...who is apologising for who?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I do not hold Muslim's with suspision, I really wish you would not misrepresent my views.

But as we are discussing any likelihood of Islamic Extremists then it does happen to be Muslims, obviously.

My argument remains that when you profile Omars family, including his own beleifs and acquaintances he might not be quite as innocent as some might wish to think.

And for that reason I still will not celebrate his return to Sussex.

Innocent of WHAT?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
How much money and time has been spent by the government on flying over government representation, utilising the British embassy in the states to address the situation and so on and so forth. Money spent on a Libyrian.

Quite right too. Who's going to sort the books by Dewey-decimal otherwise?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

Blimey. I didnt think there was anymore people like you left.

Anti American are we.......

You do surprise me.....by the way.....he lived in Afghanistan and his Brother is a preacher of hate......

And by the way your Government are people like me........

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Jeeeeeeeeez..................Innocent of being a supporter of Terrorism....

What else......

What evidence do you have to say he is a supporter of terrorism? His brother sees Tony Blair as a legitimate target, so... it automatically follows Omar does too?

So this is the stage where we're at, is it? He gets locked up for five years without trial or access to legal help because of his political beliefs? Got you.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Anti American are we.......

You do surprise me.....by the way.....he lived in Afghanistan and his Brother is a preacher of hate......

And by the way your Government are people like me........

Anti american....

Blimey, you are priceless.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Anti american....

Blimey, you are priceless.

I can never really understand how some guys can somehow find some understanding and respect for some regimes and Countries and their people around the globe, yet can totally disrespect every facet of American life and its people.

Is it because they are the Superpower and therefore they tend to have to be the Worlds Police force inevitable upsetting someone??...probably

Your hipocracy is funny.

What do you hate about America and have you any other Countries that you hate ???

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
why do you think I hate america?

how come Libya or whatever fly hole this sponge emerged from didn't try get this shitbag free?
The Libyan government killed his father and visited Omar Deghayes in Guantanamo - not with a view to freeing him, but to threaten him with death if he ever got out.

And there are people on NSC who think that his connection with Libya is reason to condemn him! I'm amazed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here