• Total voters

Nov 20, 2003
hove
karenolive160.jpg

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I feel like I should like them. They look quite appealing, and I like the little red bit that sticks out.

But unfortunately, they are vile. And thats not an opinion - thats just a straight-up FACT.

Same here. They are on a par with parmesan 'vomit' cheese.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I thought it was common knowledge that people who like olives are part of a conspiracy that pretend to enjoy SHIT food.

Bang. On.

"Oh, aren't these olives simply divine?" (God, these are foul, but I'll look unsophisticated in front of Raef and Prunella, if I spit it out).

"Aren't they? I had them imported especially from a little place in Sardinia". (And they were damn pricey, so we've got to get rid of them somehow).

"Really? Yum" (Wish they had some f***ing pringles)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
You're confusing them with something else. Something that since google-gate, we are not allowed to post pictures of.

unless the "something else" grow on trees, are black or green, can be pickled in oil, brine, garlic vinegar, stuffed with peppers, or without, and taste delightful on pizza with parma ham, then there is no confusion.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
put a plate of them in front of me, and I will devour the lot. olive oil as well is a blessing.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Anyone who doesn't like them must have the taste buds of a child and think chicken dippers are a la carte

Whatever you say boss.

This child has managed to aquire a deep love of single malt and stilton, but draws the line at little pellets of sick disguised as grapes.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone who doesn't like them must have the taste buds of a child and think chicken dippers are a la carte

Hard to argue with that summation. Probably love burgers from vans in the street too

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Even Diana didn't like olives. She said they tasted like starving africans toes.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Can't get enough of the little blighters.....yumyum

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Bang. On.

"Oh, aren't these olives simply divine?" (God, these are foul, but I'll look unsophisticated in front of Raef and Prunella, if I spit it out).

"Aren't they? I had them imported especially from a little place in Sardinia". (And they were damn pricey, so we've got to get rid of them somehow).

"Really? Yum" (Wish they had some f***ing pringles)

Wrong. They are superb. Think of them like cigarettes. They are horrible at first, but the more of them you have, the nicer they become. Oh I would die for some right now actually, preferably stuffed with chilli or cream cheese.

Oh and Pringles are f***ing rank.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here