Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My taste buds are dandy, and I love 'em

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What other party snack gets its own special dish like this, with a little pot for the stones and a little pot for the cocktail sticks? *nifty*

olive_dish_yellow_cut.jpg
The way forward. We too have our own special little olive dish complete with stone storage utility. :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The way forward. We too have our own special little olive dish complete with stone storage utility. :thumbsup:

That and Lush's ensemble could be seen as pretentious though..and gives ammunition to the anti olive brigade.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That and Lush's ensemble could be seen as pretentious though..and gives ammunition to the anti olive brigade.
But if you're going to eat olives, you need to be aware of the flotsum produced, and a little storage utility provides a handy location to place this waste, ready to be tipped into the bin en masse.

You may as well call toilet rolls pretentious. Do you wipe your arse after a crap, Icy, or is that too pretentious for you?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You may as well call toilet rolls pretentious. Do you wipe your arse after a crap, Icy, or is that too pretentious for you?

Much as I like olives, comparing their containers and waste collectors to one of life's "essentials" is well..pretentious

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have no bones to make with Simster's pretty little 'essential' pot, for spitting things out, into. If you're going to eat something which involves you having to spit things out in polite company, it stands to reason, you'd need somewhere to deposit it.

Its not NICE though, is it?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
NSC's epicurean pygmies are exposing themselves again. What feeble excuses for humanity, that they cannot delight in the unfettered joy that is the olive? :nono:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm 42, but I got told by a very attractive, intelligent, sober, proper-sighted, untrussed female work colleague this week that I only look 34.

That's olives, that is.

Hmm. No offence Alan, but your colleague is a liar. This fact has no bearing on the olive debate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here