Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh dear police force..... Not good

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Todays justice and sentencing makes me want to puke! Back in my youth you only had to steal a couple of cars and you were on your way to Send Detetention Centre! staffed by ex-police and service personell you were f**king terrified from the first moment you arrived and believe me physical punishment was a reality, I know, I was in Send in 1974. I know I am shaming myself publicaly but I wanted to say to all those liberals that think we should be understanding not seeking retribution, Boll**ks, I was wrong, I deserved it and these rioters NEED the army glasshouse! With BIRCHES!

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Probably, read my post before. What it encourages others to do is another matter. What is encourage him to do next time is another.

The Policeman had probably just done a 20 hour shift, but it doesn't help. Even the Police know that.

Do I feel sorry for that kid ? Nope.

But and it's an important but. It's playing into the hands of these gangs of thugs. If you had read/listened to any of the interviews with them post riot, you'd see that quite clearly.

They will justify their behavour with any unrelated scraps they can get their hands on, even if it's at the other end of the country.

Watch the ten o'clock news now - apparently the Poles are the reason now according to one Youth.

Look, you can't pussy foot around these turds in fear of what them or their mates might do after.
You have to stop them in their tracks & show them it will not be tolerated

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Probably, read my post before. What it encourages others to do is another matter. What is encourage him to do next time is another.

The Policeman had probably just done a 20 hour shift, but it doesn't help. Even the Police know that.

Do I feel sorry for that kid ? Nope.

But and it's an important but. It's playing into the hands of these gangs of thugs. If you had read/listened to any of the interviews with them post riot, you'd see that quite clearly.

They will justify their behavour with any unrelated scraps they can get their hands on, even if it's at the other end of the country.

Watch the ten o'clock news now - apparently the Poles are the reason now according to one Youth.

Exactly !!! They're changing their motives every other day so you are not going to be able to reason with them as they just want to kick off for kicking offs sake, stamp it out & show em they can't get away with it

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
All I could see was a copper cleaning the shit off his shoes and testing out the effectiveness of his truncheon. It appeared to have a better method of cleaning the streets than a road sweeper.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Hardly 'civilised' when you have kids running riot, police initially backing off in order to try to soften the severity, police then having to go heavy handed because the scum were taking advantage of the softly softly approach, and then armchair viewers condemning police and not rioters because it was wrong to teach these scrotes a lesson. If heavy handedness is the way to restore calm and a civilised society, whilst protecting law abiding citizens, so be it. The soft approach didn't work. people have died, been attacked, millions upon millions of pounds worth of damage. Did the police do this? Nope they didn't. They seriously need to get the baton rounds out and hit these bastards and worry about the complaints from liberal do-gooders after the event.

I doubt the police have the manpower or the NHS has the funding to have every wrongdoer bashed in.
I understand that the police have to reassert some form of authority, but that incident looks like one policeman delivering only his own form of justice. That's sort of what the law courts are there for and not behelmeted vigilantes. To replicate the acts of those we condemn doesn't seem right-minded to me. To say "well they were bad first" is all too juvenile and unreasoned really, and i hope i don't get too many elected members of parliament wishing direct physical harm on those the system they seek to protect look to legally and methodically punish.

Sep 29, 2008
LA on sea
To right these idiots should be dealt with !! not told to go home to mummy and watch telly or go to bed.. any other country the old bill get big sticks and guns out ...to many bloody do gooders in this country, would be different if they were burning your house or car..oooooh so angry!!!!!!!!!!!!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Look, you can't pussy foot around these turds in fear of what them or their mates might do after.
You have to stop them in their tracks & show them it will not be tolerated

I'm not that works in the long term mate. Where you had one to deal with, you now have three.

Personally - I wouldn't bother putting them in prison. I'd make them wear pink jump suits and clean up the place. Probably with a webcam.

Introduce some form of "I'm a celebrity concept" by linking the quality of work to their supper.

Rewarding those with new trainers who had worked the hardest, ..er "probably".

Half through I'd introduce some new contestants - their parents.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I'm not that works in the long term mate. Where you had one to deal with, you now have three.

Personally - I wouldn't bother putting them in prison. I'd make them wear pink jump suits and clean up the place. Probably with a webcam.

Introduce some form of "I'm a celebrity concept" by linking the quality of work to their supper.

Rewarding those with new trainers who had worked the hardest, ..er "probably".

Half through I'd introduce some new contestants - their parents.

Lol well I guess we'll agree to disagree but I'd Definetly watch that show !!!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Meades Ball your talking Bull, I have been a reckless bastard and have served 5 prison sentences that ended over 25yrs ago. You Sir are the soft minded liberal sort of Twat that allowed me to embark on a career of lawlessness beacuase I knew your type would always make an exception or excuse for me! Grow up. I know I am a JCL but I had to say something!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
[MENTION=282]Meade's_Ball[/MENTION]

On Monday apparently, the police whilst being briefed before going into these battles with scum were asking their CO's if it was safe to apprehend these pondlife with force without retribution. They did not get the positive answers they were looking for. Therefore they were scared to police our streets with any kind of force allowing the streets of London to become a haven for anarchists. Consequently London was burning on Monday night due to the higher echelons of the police force going with the soft approach. I don't even blame the police chiefs, I blame those in power for the complete abortion that we saw that evening. People lost their lives, their properties, their businesses because of the ineptness of our protectors to protect us. It was clear that their had to be changes in the approach to the ever growing dangers around the country that something had to change. Excessive force against thugs that are willing to kill, maim, destroy and loot to me is a small price to pay. I am terribly happy and feel much safer to see our police now bring order with force and I hope it stays that way for a long time to come. As someone very correctly posted on here, these thugs no longer fear the police, let's put some fear back into them and allow the innocent law abiding people of this country live safely. I have not one iota of sympathy for a rioter getting a good beating.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Meades Ball your talking Bull, I have been a reckless bastard and have served 5 prison sentences that ended over 25yrs ago. You Sir are the soft minded liberal sort of Twat that allowed me to embark on a career of lawlessness beacuase I knew your type would always make an exception or excuse for me! Grow up. I know I am a JCL but I had to say something!

So what made you change? What was it taught you a lesson? Genuine question.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
[MENTION=282]Meade's_Ball[/MENTION]

On Monday apparently, the police whilst being briefed before going into these battles with scum were asking their CO's if it was safe to apprehend these pondlife with force without retribution. They did not get the positive answers they were looking for. Therefore they were scared to police our streets with any kind of force allowing the streets of London to become a haven for anarchists. Consequently London was burning on Monday night due to the higher echelons of the police force going with the soft approach. I don't even blame the police chiefs, I blame those in power for the complete abortion that we saw that evening. People lost their lives, their properties, their businesses because of the ineptness of our protectors to protect us. It was clear that their had to be changes in the approach to the ever growing dangers around the country that something had to change. Excessive force against thugs that are willing to kill, maim, destroy and loot to me is a small price to pay. I am terribly happy and feel much safer to see our police now bring order with force and I hope it stays that way for a long time to come. As someone very correctly posted on here, these thugs no longer fear the police, let's put some fear back into them and allow the innocent law abiding people of this country live safely. I have not one iota of sympathy for a rioter getting a good beating.

A very sane and concise take on it, well done London Blue

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I think the police should batter these idiots. I'd chip in with the legal fee's to get them off the hook.

Force is the only language some of these neanderthals understand.

Tiptop24

Jan 23, 2007
Chicago, USA
Interesting. The same article is on the BBC as a "Sting attack on Thugs".

Unbelievably, I just checked and that article has now been replaced with the "Police beat suspect" headline. Same footage, different spin. How are the police meant to be respected when the press continue to spin them into the bad team.

thoreveraviking

Jul 29, 2011
Republic of Yorkshire
To right these idiots should be dealt with !! not told to go home to mummy and watch telly or go to bed.. any other country the old bill get big sticks and guns out ...to many bloody do gooders in this country, would be different if they were burning your house or car..oooooh so angry!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly your house is being bricked and set on fire and of course you would feel really sorry for these mindless twats wouldn't you ...NOT FOR ONE MOMENT.
Women having to jump from burning buildings.
3 men mown over in Birmingham.
The business your family have spent generations building up razed to the ground.
Fear everywhere, disruption and one twat gets clobbered and gets what he deserves.
Not for one moment should anyone give a shite about one amongst 1000's of morons or for that matter any of the other twats.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
So what made you change? What was it taught you a lesson? Genuine question.

On my last sentence I was involved in a one on one victim of the sort of crime I had been perpetrating, it was life changing, she was a lovely 'grandma type', in her 80's who was initially terrified of me! How she managed the courage to come to the prison I will never know. Anyhow, she was the catalyst that made me wonder what I had done to my family and my friends and to my victims. I ressolved to never cause harm to people again, that was over 25yrs ago and I am glad to say that I am free of it and that little old lady who I knew not from Adam turned my life around, I knew hardship in the 70's penal institutions, these kids get treats. It makes me think we need the old ways back!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Interesting. The same article is on the BBC as a "Sting attack on Thugs".

Unbelievably, I just checked and that article has now been replaced with the "Police beat suspect" headline. Same footage, different spin. How are the police meant to be respected when the press continue to spin them into the bad team.

The press don't help, but I'm surprised if the BBC have done this as they are supposed to be neutral and not sensationalist, and are more times than not the place to go to read something more accurately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here