Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh dear police force..... Not good

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I guess you can't make much comment without knowing the context of the video. If the police know for a fact that these kids were rioting/looting then fair play, they got what they deserved. If they just saw kids on bikes in hoodies and decided to beat them up on the off chance (highly unlikely) then that poses more of a problem.

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
I didnt think it was that bad either. If I looted I would expect that sort of treatment if I was caught.

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
BBC News - Video shows police beating suspect

I understand they have been under alot of stress but this seems bang bang out of order. :facepalm:

Are you having a laugh, these idiot have bee smashing up shop's setting light to people homes and killing people. And your saying that the police are out of order for giving some of them a good hiding! If these idiots where out side your house tonight what would you want the old bill to do, tell them not to be naughty boys and to move along now!

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
Saw it earlier on Sky, what's wrong with it?

Well first, is there any evidence these kids are rioters? Second, if the police have reasonable cause to suspect their involvement then they have the kid entirely under control, beating him with truncheon is counter productive. In this country the courts dispense punishment not the Police.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Whether or not they deserve it is irrelevant.

What the Police are doing here is not prescribed by law. They cannot legitimately claim to uphold the law and then break it themselves.

We live in a country where the rule of law is a fundamental constitutional principle. This is one of the reasons why our country is so great. You let incidents like this slide and we will fast become akin to one of the many countries where human rights are a redundant concept.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Aaah f*** me the police can't win !!!
I got no sympathy for these scumbags who are out looting & causing shit.
How many police have been inured by these kids throwing rocks ?
Give em all a slap for all I care they were only out for 1 reason

Out of interest would your views change if one of those blows were to the head and he died?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Here we go....... Everyone complains they don't do anything but when they do all these do gooders start complaining....

f*** the few Do-gooders,anyone who complains about that deserves a good tasering of their own

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
i ant complaining think they were way way over the top the lad was on his on the floor and they were beating him, they were over the top IMO. You dont need to beat them more than 2/3 times with your asp or kick a lad on the floor.

I agree the police have been on the end of alot of shit, but actions like this will just make the situation worst

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
The only thing that is 'not good' about that is that they weren't hitting him hard enough. One minute the police aren't doing enough, next they are being too violent. Bollox. I hope more officers did that in Manchester and across the UK.

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
Here we go....... Everyone complains they don't do anything but when they do all these do gooders start complaining....

No do gooders on here. I'm definatly becoming one of the birch 'em brigade .And if there are any rubber bullets or live rounds handy , use them too!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
No do gooders on here. I'm definatly becoming one of the birch 'em brigade .And if there are any rubber bullets or live rounds handy , use them too!

Trouble is,there is a few,look above.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Restrain then arrest them.

One extreme to the other with these coppers.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Well first, is there any evidence these kids are rioters? Second, if the police have reasonable cause to suspect their involvement then they have the kid entirely under control, beating him with truncheon is counter productive. In this country the courts dispense punishment not the Police.
So how do you get the fuckers to court if they are lashing out then ffs !!
Ask them nicely ?
Some people really don't live in the real world.... What a joker

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

I thought about replying to this, then I just thought you should be damned well ashamed of yourself in your rose tinted safe house! f*** it I give up with you people.

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
Aaah f*** me the police can't win !!!
I got no sympathy for these scumbags who are out looting & causing shit.
How many police have been inured by these kids throwing rocks ?
Give em all a slap for all I care they were only out for 1 reason

Whilst i tend to somewhat agree there is a BIG difference between a "slap" and a full on kicking whilst down :-(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here