Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh dear police force..... Not good

Shaz

Jul 18, 2011
Top of the World
Hw may have been a tad ott but FFS if you have had hours of these bloody idiots rampaging, throwing missiles etc etc what would you do. "ok laddie lets go to the police station and take a statement".

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Out of interest would your views change if one of those blows were to the head and he died?
Yes it would change & that's the reason not all police are out on the frontline during a riot, they have to be trained & I would have thought not smacking the little shit over the head was one of the 1st rules.
Would your view change if the police let him go & he burnt a shop with a flat above it & a family died ?

Last edited:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Nothing wrong with this , our police are the tamest (sp) in the world. So they hit a few looters with a batton. Feckers deserved it and some

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Hw may have been a tad ott but FFS if you have had hours of these bloody idiots rampaging, throwing missiles etc etc what would you do. "ok laddie lets go to the police station and take a statement".

i think we have seen the results with the police getting the hump in the London riots when one of them killed a man on his way home.

Like i have said i have tones of friends that are police, my cousin runs the BTP for the whole of the south east, but that dont mean i cant stand up and say when i think there wrong.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Yes it would change & that's the reason not all police are out on the frontline during a riot, they have to trained & I would have thought not smacking the little shit over the head was one of the 1st rules.
Would your view change if the police let him go & he burnt a shop with a flat above it & a family died ?

Those coppers were fully trained riot police who are experts in dealing with riots and not your average bobby.

Surely images like that will only fuel the flames?

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
Well first, is there any evidence these kids are rioters? Second, if the police have reasonable cause to suspect their involvement then they have the kid entirely under control, beating him with truncheon is counter productive. In this country the courts dispense punishment not the Police.

Unfortunatly , that was in the days of Dixon of Dock Green. The worst the rozzers faced in those days was a floppy cosh and a stocking mask.
We have now moved on to the 'Warriors ' mentality where the gangs have worked out they outnumber the police 10/1 combined with the fact that up until today , although carrying batons , they wern't actually allowed to use them .
Plus if you arrest one person you are effectivly taking 4 policeman off of the street . Give em a kicking and go to the next one .

i think we have seen the results with the police getting the hump in the London riots when one of them killed a man on his way home.

Like i have said i have tones of friends that are police, my cousin runs the BTP for the whole of the south east, but that dont mean i cant stand up and say when i think there wrong.

On the stegnth of a 40 second mobile phone clip taken from distance at night?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
These little bastards should be battered by the police,getting fed up with these stupid laws that protect these types of people.Christ many of us got the caine and the belt and not to mention a smack round the head.

This is called "discipline" and that is seriously missing nowadays :censored:

Laws need to change and fast,also youngsters of 13/14/15 need to be punished properly,you can'ty let these little shites do whatever they want anymore.
Old enough to do the crime then you're old enough to do the time.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
[MENTION=19717]newhaven gull[/MENTION]

You seem to have something against defenders. First you whine like a girl about Brighton's and now the publics defenders.

Enjoy your safe little 'haven' (pun intended) whilst us that get caught up in it worry about what will happen to our properties, livelihoods, families, selves. But just f*** off please with your bullshit view about how they deal with this pure scum. You're as bad as them while you try to uphold their f***ing rights! Come and live in London... knob!

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Whether or not they deserve it is irrelevant.

What the Police are doing here is not prescribed by law. They cannot legitimately claim to uphold the law and then break it themselves.

We live in a country where the rule of law is a fundamental constitutional principle. This is one of the reasons why our country is so great. You let incidents like this slide and we will fast become akin to one of the many countries where human rights are a redundant concept.

So what are the police supposed to do, then? This, apparently, was the group who set fire to Miss Selfridge. Do you know more about his group of people than the police on the spot do? Do you actually believe the police should have just let him go? That is precisely the attitude which has led to the country being so out of control today.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
Unfortunatly , that was in the days of Dixon of Dock Green. The worst the rozzers faced in those days was a floppy cosh and a stocking mask.
We have now moved on to the 'Warriors ' mentality where the gangs have worked out they outnumber the police 10/1 combined with the fact that up until today , although carrying batons , they wern't actually allowed to use them .
Plus if you arrest one person you are effectivly taking 4 policeman off of the street . Give em a kicking and go to the next one .

So how do you know they were rioters?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The criminal got up and walked away, lesson learned hopefully.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
i ant complaining think they were way way over the top the lad was on his on the floor and they were beating him, they were over the top IMO. You dont need to beat them more than 2/3 times with your asp or kick a lad on the floor.

I agree the police have been on the end of alot of shit, but actions like this will just make the situation worst

Not acting like this has made the situation out of control. The police used to be able to give us a clip round the ear when we were young in the 50s and 60s. This is not the same as police brutality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here