Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Yeovil Phone-in Thread [Merged threads]

Aug 19, 2006
Burgess Hill
Zesh-Rehman36 said:
yer i realise that i just go too far when i argue

Ok. Just think about it a little bit more next time. I'm sure you're a great supporter of the Albion and your support is great, but just because others can't go it doesn't mean they are lazy fans.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Burgess_Hill_Seagull said:
Ok. Just think about it a little bit more next time. I'm sure you're a great supporter of the Albion and your support is great, but just because others can't go it doesn't mean they are lazy fans.

cheers, sorry again everyone

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Zesh-Rehman36 said:
yer i realise that i just go too far when i argue

just remember not to start something if you're not going to finish it, or want to take it all back....but cheers man, you're one of us.

:albion:

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
Nsc goes all emotional

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
supaseagull said:
I'm sorry - i don't usually get offensive but f*** off.

Most of us have been supporting the Albion longer than you've had hairs on your bollocks. We were there in '97 and before that supporting this club through thick and thin and don't need some stuck up little shit giving everyone grief.

Sorry to stoke this up again after he's apologised but f***ing RIGHT.

The last thing I need after working a 10 hour day and then braving Southern 'Trains' is someone telling me I should have spent the day travelling to Yeovil to watch a 2-0 defeat when I was one of the 100 or so that used to do Northern games back in the day. Wait till your married with a mortgage and only 25 days leave a year.

Especially when they are posting on NSC instead of hanging round Yeovil station with a bag full of tinnys.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Guinness Boy said:
Sorry to stoke this up again after he's apologised but f***ing RIGHT.

The last thing I need after working a 10 hour day and then braving Southern 'Trains' is someone telling me I should have spent the day travelling to Yeovil to watch a 2-0 defeat when I was one of the 100 or so that used to do Northern games back in the day. Wait till your married with a mortgage and only 25 days leave a year.

Especially when they are posting on NSC instead of hanging round Yeovil station with a bag full of tinnys.

Lucky bastard.I've never had 25 days leave in my life.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Guinness Boy said:
You have to get a job first.

;)
Your only a year older chap

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
sorrry bout the first call lads I was on the booze, got me 69's and 99's mixed up.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Trigger said:
I'm Polish...

180px-MrSheen.JPG

you sure are :)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Lordbez said:
sorrry bout the first call lads I was on the booze, got me 69's and 99's mixed up.

Was that you?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Good call.:clap:

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
Ta. I just start going and don't stop. It's all good fun though. I try not to let Harty get a word in. It breaks up a trip home.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Zesh-Rehman36 said:
i was in college til 5 tonight couldnt make it but i have a season ticket and go to most away games, unlike most people on here

see this is where i should've stepped in and started abit of bitch slapping BEFORE it got out of control

i'm in the same boat as you (and gutted i got let out early , if i had known i could leave at 3.30 i could've still gone up tonight) but *turns time machine on* not everyone can afford it and work commitments etc, when you get older you will relise that it gets 10 times harder each year to get to games !

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here