Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Official Transfer Rumour And Speculation Thread****

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Okay well if you don't like the thread don't post on it, simple.

It is NOT as simple as that though is it?

If people think that they need to post on it because you have tagged it as "Official", and others wish to know what is going on (as I would imagine we all do), we will be obliged to read it to make sure they have not missed anything.

Frankly, it is an absolutely stupid idea.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Marvin Emnes would be a very good signing. Plays the lone striker role very well. Think Boro would sell at the right price too

This, he was quality at the Amex last season.

Rossi could be a gem? A ruby...

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
If you actually looked - you would see that at least three posters have the same opinion about your idea.

I know that, and I'm saying SOMEBODY is telling me their opinion because 3 people aren't telling me they're just agreeing with a comment of yours.

If this was Bozza starting this thread I doubt you'd bother to say anything but okay, boring me now mate :)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
This, he was quality at the Amex last season.

Rossi could be a gem? A ruby...

who said anything about a Curry
mind you if that man could time travel , could really do a good job

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
On a positive front..............

Cardiff are aiming to improve replica shirt sales in Asia by signing a Korean winger, Kim.

This should put an end to their interest in Nooney.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
On a positive front..............

Cardiff are aiming to improve replica shirt sales in Asia by signing a Korean winger, Kim.

This should put an end to their interest in Nooney.

Surely we've got to sell some players.

We are all looking for new signings because we know we need them so we have to accept that some players are going the other way.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The reason why it's hard to find a striker is because we seem to have a 10k wage cap???Let's be honest if this is the case we'll not get a proven championship striker.The best option is to pick up some foreigner who has issues similar to vicente and bridge or a player who needs a fresh start like bruno.

Is our wage cap really 10k we'll never know:D

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
The reason why it's hard to find a striker is because we seem to have a 10k wage cap???Let's be honest if this is the case we'll not get a proven championship striker.The best option is to pick up some foreigner who has issues similar to vicente and bridge or a player who needs a fresh start like bruno.

Is our wage cap really 10k we'll never know:D

If anyone on here seriously believes Vicente/Kuszczak/Bruno and even the % of what we are paying Man City is £10k or less, they are living in dreamland.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Instead of clogging up the board with rumours, speculation and suggestions, lets all try and keep it to one thread !

Surely if it's an official rumour, then it's no longer a rumour?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Instead of clogging up the board with rumours, speculation and suggestions, lets all try and keep it to one thread !

If Leeds are going to take Mackail Smith off our hands then I'd expect over £3million but personally I can't see it. Would anyone take a swap deal with McCormack ?

2Million + McCormack ( or Becchio ) would be good for CMS, although I'd rather he stayed.

And then we'd still need another new striker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here