Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Official Transfer Rumour And Speculation Thread****

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
He is not on that kind of deal... like most other players in our squad, he gets more money if he plays, but you make it sound like he gets virtually nothing if he doesn't (not true) and loads more if he does (also not true), so kindly stop spouting bollox...

Oh dear you still have trouble reading what's written don't you. You can think I make it sound like whatever you want, but I don't care what interpretation you want to make of it. I think he's on a good performance bonus, you don't. So what.
Do you know what his deal is ? Really ? No. You don't do you.
Seems to me you're the one talking bollocks.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Oh dear you still have trouble reading what's written don't you. You can think I make it sound like whatever you want, but I don't care what interpretation you want to make of it. I think he's on a good performance bonus, you don't. So what.
Do you know what his deal is ? Really ? No. You don't do you.
Seems to me you're the one talking bollocks.

I do know what KIND OF deal he is on, and you are misrepresenting it... I don't give a flying fcuk if you don't believe me, just STOP spouting sh1t please...

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
I do know what KIND OF deal he is on, and you are misrepresenting it... I don't give a flying fcuk if you don't believe me, just STOP spouting sh1t please...

Wow, that's great. I don't think anyone else on here has seen his contract details so perhaps you'd let us know. Unless of course you're spouting shit and you don't actually have a clue.
We all look forward to hearing about it.
Over to you.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Wow, that's great. I don't think anyone else on here has seen his contract details so perhaps you'd let us know. Unless of course you're spouting shit and you don't actually have a clue.
We all look forward to hearing about it.
Over to you.

Sorry to disappoint you, but... I have not seen Vicente's contract... however, I am aware of the pressure his contract put on the relationship between Gus and Tony precisely because of the amount we were forking out when Vicente was injured for most of last season... BTW, I think you'll find that is why Gus made the 'money' gesture he made...

I am not ITK but am aware of this particular issue, so... in summary, you know fcuk all on this one, and are just talking cr@p...

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
So you don't know what's actually in the contract and you're not in the know but you feel the need to pretend you know all about it.:facepalm:
I really am bored with you now. Bye.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Sky Sports just tweeted this: Sky Sources: Southampton sign Nathaniel Clyne from Crystal Palace on four-year deal

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Sky Sports just tweeted this: Sky Sources: Southampton sign Nathaniel Clyne from Crystal Palace on four-year deal

Clyne gone Ambrose gone...... its abandon ship.....

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

So much for a 'top 4' club :lolol:

Clyne could well be back in the Championship next season.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
So you don't know what's actually in the contract and you're not in the know but you feel the need to pretend you know all about it.:facepalm:
I really am bored with you now. Bye.

I know enough to say you are talking sh1t... bye :bigwave::thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here