Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** OFFICIAL Transfer deadline day thread. **

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Scott is of to Spurs with Bentley coming the other way according to talk shite.

Lansbury deal looks solid comes from a source that works at the club GD he posts on WHO, dont get alot wrong.

Last edited:

Seaford Seagull

BHAFC 'til I die
Mar 4, 2005
Sussex (By the sea)
From BBC

"A £2.5m offer for George Boyd has been accepted by Peterborough United from a Premier League club, he left training early this morning!!"

"Bobby Zamora just boarded a train at King' Cross heading to Newcastle. Wouldn't comment when asked if he was moving!!!"

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sheffield Weds have signed Ryan Lowe from Bury. IMO, that's the first genuinely impressive signing that they've made since Mandaric arrived there in the middle of last season. I have a feeling that he will be a better signing for them than Adam Le Fondre would have been.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
1152: RUMOUR MILL
_55047087_whisper.jpg

Another one from Spain, now, with marca.com reporting that former Valencia winger Vicente Rodriguez is on the verge of a deadline day move to England with Championship side Brighton and Hove Albion after being released by Los Ché.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Peterborough United sign striker Emile Sinclair from Macclesfield on a three-year deal for an undisclosed fee.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
I think with QPR & stoke interested Sunderland will be desperate enough to pay about £12 million for Crouch...
Will be unbelievable

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Stoke agree fee for Cameron Jerome with Birmingham...& QPR talking to Bellamy....
this SkyGo on my mobile is brilliant for sky sports news!!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Joe Cole to Lille - season long loan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here