Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** OFFICIAL Transfer deadline day thread. **

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Have I woken up into a dreamland. Is Steve Bruce really offering £10M for Peter Crouch?

The world's gone mad!

Oooooo don't get me started about Crouch. I've always had an irrational dislike of him ever since he was keeping our Bobby z out if that under 21 tournament years ago. Seriously one of the most over rated players ever. A sub player to lump it high to when your getting desperate at best.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Oooooo don't get me started about Crouch. I've always had an irrational dislike of him ever since he was keeping our Bobby z out if that under 21 tournament years ago. Seriously one of the most over rated players ever. A sub player to lump it high to when your getting desperate at best.

I see I'm not the only one.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Don’t sign Billy Paynter for goodness sake, the vibe at the Amex is fantastic at the moment and everyone is buzzing.

We already have Marcus, I live with 3 women. It’s a nightmare when they have the Paynter’s in. I have to move out for the week.

If we do get the Paynter’s in, then it would be completely pointless trying to get Cox in!

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Originally Posted by RowleyBirkinQ.C(deceased)

I see I'm not the only one.

You're certainly not ...

Stumpy Tim

Why the hold up Tim ? Don't know why people knock Paynter. Sometimes things don't work out for players at certain clubs. If we land Paynter i'm sure he will find his old form again under the excellent coaching skills of Gus and his team.

No idea Spencer. Probably trying to get a good deal for himself as the deadline approaches

D

Deleted member 2719

It certainly would be underwhelming if we got Paynter, but I trust Gus. Every signing so far has been exceptional; CMS, Buckley, Harley and even Hoskins in the game he played.

In Gus we trust.

I don't know, but was it Stephenson who signed Hoskins and Buckley after all the trio came from Watford.???

I do trust Gus but did he actually buy these players?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here