Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** OFFICIAL Transfer deadline day thread. **

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Dan Walker present a Football Focus special on the BBC News Channel at 1830 BST and 2230. Dan will have Robbie Savage and Martin Keown with him. Or listen to 5 Live's four-hour long Transfer Deadline Day special at 1900.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Lansbury appears to have signed for West Ham nothing official yet, his contract is up aswell at the end of the season so he will be up for a free

No he won't, Arsenal will not let him go for nothing. They will offer him a contract that is at least as good as the one he is on now, that means if he does decide his future lay with another club they will have to pay compensation to Arsenal as Lansbury is only 20.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Didn't Lansbury make a first team appearance from Arsenal, maybe he was just put on to up his asking price? I reckon we're in for him but spent most of our money on CMS.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Sol Campbell linked with Brighton, Charlton & Gateshead today. And (as ever) Arsenal too. Free agent so unaffected by deadline. #bbcfootball

???

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
1152: RUMOUR MILL
_55047087_whisper.jpg

Another one from Spain, now, with marca.com reporting that former Valencia winger Vicente Rodriguez is on the verge of a deadline day move to England with Championship side Brighton and Hove Albion after being released by Los Ché.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM4wAgr7DXs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Damn it! Diego Forlan has gone to Inter Milan. Another of our targets we've missed out on. That's Owen, Beckham AND Keane. Gus out!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Lansbury to West Ham - official

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here