Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Official Transfer deadline day thread**

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Im guessing Livermore , Hawkins , Hart

Hawkins will stay - the club are currently paying for him to be put back together after we broke him. He'll be off in the summer, once he has been fixed...

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
What is odd is that the club have not even said that they wont be signing anyone. Surely if no deals are done now then they won't be done at all.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
What is odd is that the club have not even said that they wont be signing anyone. Surely if no deals are done now then they won't be done at all.

it could be that they are waiting for the FA to complete the paperwork before announcing anything

D

Deleted User X18H

I hear there is a rumble in the jungle but signing contracts medical and faxing off papers in 24 minutes!

EDIT; Forget that look to loan window when it reopens in a week or so.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003

It's quite possible that they'll be done but we wont be told till late this evening or tomorrow.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Both Poyet and Bloom have said that they prefer to do business in the summer, so I'm not holding my breath for any new players. I doubt we'll get anyone in unless we can get rid of one or two players. After all, Poyet has said more than once that the squad is too big.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
We will be signing a few new players in the next 24hours as i believe the young players will be finding out who has got a yts contract for next season.

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
Both Poyet and Bloom have said that they prefer to do business in the summer, so I'm not holding my breath for any new players. I doubt we'll get anyone in unless we can get rid of one or two players. After all, Poyet has said more than once that the squad is too big.

Doesnt tie in with his comments in the post Match interview though .he spoke as if he was expecting further transfer movement ....

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Confirmed on Argus site that Davies staying at Vale for the rest of the season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here