Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Official Transfer deadline day thread**

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Doesnt tie in with his comments in the post Match interview though .he spoke as if he was expecting further transfer movement ....

thats how I read it and I'M SITTING HERE LIKE A PRUNE WAITING FOR SOME ACTION just like a saturday afternoon then!!

murraymint

Aug 13, 2008
Confirmed on Argus site that Davies staying at Vale for the rest of the season

Shame, took his goal on Saturday well. Thought he might be used as a sub when he returned after the month, but looks more now like we might not see much more of him in the stripes.
Still only 23, I'd like to see him given another crack with us, maybe he will....guess we'll have to wait and see

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Asked if he is still hoping to bring new faces in, Poyet said: “Yes, definitely. I knew before the game we need more, it’s not because of the game.

“We are working very hard and we’ve got a few options. By Monday at five o’clock there could be good news or maybe not.”

He promised nothing

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Remember he said he wanted some quality signings by the FIRST of January! Well 31 days later and we have no one!

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
If he thinks we can stay up with this midfield for the rest of the season he is in for a suprise .

Bennett Crofts Navarro Dicker

When it should be Bennett Dicker Crofts Cox/Carole

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
Asked if he is still hoping to bring new faces in, Poyet said: “Yes, definitely. I knew before the game we need more, it’s not because of the game.

“We are working very hard and we’ve got a few options. By Monday at five o’clock there could be good news or maybe not.”

He promised nothing

No one said he promised anything , I have just re-watched the interview and he spoke expectantly with one of those 'cheeky' grins as though he knew something. He has had his eyes opened now as to how difficult attracting non dross to Withdean is .....

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
just tried to send a fax to the club but the fax machine is busy :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here