Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Official Transfer deadline day thread**

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
So would i!
Can't see why Mido would when he could be earning 30 times that every week :/
Not as if WHU are in financial crisis is it?

He wants to play in England and maybe he will be picked up by another club who will pay him more

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The funniest thing on the BBC site is the running gag about Forest being desperate to sign a left back..............................it seems that they are not impressed with Joel Lynch's ability to cover the position - maybe they will loan him back :lolol:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
The funniest thing on the BBC site is the running gag about Forest being desperate to sign a left back..............................it seems that they are not impressed with Joel Lynch's ability to cover the position - maybe they will loan him back :lolol:

no thanks we have two already who IMHO are better

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So would i!
Can't see why Mido would when he could be earning 30 times that every week :/
Not as if WHU are in financial crisis is it?

Its probably a basic £1000 a week, plus massive bonus for appearances, goals, wins, and avoiding relegation.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
One player we shouldve signed up when we had the chance.
Joe Anyinsah.
He'd resolve a lot of problems right now.

and he is scoring goals one crucial one at Leeds the other night

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I'd heard rumours yesterday that Dubbery was coming on a free and now he has just been released by Wycombe :facepalm: Please god no, damn you Virgo and your silly mistake look what you have done

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Off to Withdean stadium now, I'll have a look out for some flash cars, floppy hair and men with briefcases while I am down there, assuming the negotiate at the stadium.
To be honest I would settle for anyone near a fax machine in an office who may have a signed contract in their hands

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
i hope we don't get Duberry , after a day waiting to see if we sign anyone then Duberry signs last minute i'll be dissapointed .

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
can't believe there are no good rumours with less than an hour to go. Either it is a very tight ship or we are getting noone

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Lets face it, it's not looking as though we are going to get an exciting capture is it. Still Gus did say he prefers to do his business in the summer window.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here