Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Leafs vs Sens thread

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Luck? The man is a dominant playoff goalie. It's all downhill for Ottawa from here. Eddie is in their heads. They may never score again..... I hope!

:drink:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
If the Leafs steal this series it would be a real shame as the Sens are the only one of the two with the talent to go all the way.

I still think it will go to Game 7 and then it is a toss-up.

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I Notice that Ottawa were trying to play hard ball last night, trying to out Muscle the Mighty Maple Leafs. Silly mistake, trying to out muscle Domi and Tucker is just playing into the leafs hands. Like I said earlier the Leafs will win 4 on the bounce and carry it through to the cup :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
been away for the weekend and missed the chance to rile juan about the sens being DUMPED at the playoffs in the first round :lolol:

like i told you juan (and put a nice little bet on) at the beginning of the season, this is the leafs year...

GO LEAFS GO!!!! :clap2:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Juan Albion said:
The Leafs have been less than impressive so far

That is because we are playing a team who have got about as much right to live on Gods clean earth as a weasel or is that Eagle
:lolol:
We will show our true quality in the next round :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Would naturally prefer The Leafs to win Lord Stanley's mug but if it isn't them then please let it be a Canadian team.

Tired of the competition being referred to as the "American NHL" in some papers.:angry:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
British press for you Bwian. If it ain't a british sport they have not got a clue. We need a decent sports paper that covers all sports from all over the world. That is except figure skating and synchronised swimming. People dancing in water is not a bloomin sport:angry:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Juan Albion said:
Agreed, water is best used frozen.

and to keep you Jack Daniels cold:drink:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Happy Seagull said:
I just wish the Bruins had a chance lol

They have as good a chance as anyone, really. It is an extremely tight race this year. I mean, no way should two teams as good as the Sens and the Leafs be playing each other in round 1! Who would have thought Tampa Bay would do so well!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here