Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Leafs vs Sens thread

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Or even Ottawa. Anywhere but Toronto.

I've only been to two, and have a 100% record so far. I saw the Sens beat the Leafs in round 2 after I saw the Sens beat the Flyers in Round 1.

Here is a picture I took after another crunching Senators hit... Poor old Jeremy...

Juan Albion

Ooops, clicked wrong button...

Attachments

• flyers1.jpg
    flyers1.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 78

Juan Albion

A poor game in Toronto this evening, with the Sens outshooting the Leafs for the fifth straight game but getting nothing for it. Sens powerplay was particularly poor on the two chances they got. Gamewinning goal was an own goal but credited to Tie Domi as hockey doesn't recognise own goals for some reason.

Back to Ottawa for game 6 on Sunday. Then game 7 on Tuesday :cool:

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
:clap2: much better performance. we were crap wednesday go leafs go

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I have only seen the highlights and we were much better than on wednesday. the main thing was to shore up our D which we did

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
ugly win maybe, but a win is a win and the pressure of the play offs has a huge part in the teams performances. looks like we are going to take the series win in your backyard
:clap2:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
ooohhhh a bit touchy aren't we :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Makes a change to talk to someone who likes Hockey. Over here there are very few fans probably cos the english game is absolute shite bit like watching the Sens I imagine :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Goos luck to the Sens if they do go through but I don't think it is going to happen. 2-1 a thrashing? you pissed again Juan:lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
You may have more shots but shooting blanks ain't going to get you nowhere mate. Sens, A team full of Jaffa's :p

Juan Albion

bha.fatboy said:
You may have more shots but shooting blanks ain't going to get you nowhere mate. Sens, A team full of Jaffa's :p

Weight of numbers tells in the end.

I loved his highness Don Cherry's comment last night: "Would it be too much to ask for the Leafs to play just one good game in a seven game series after 6 bad ones?"

They have just been so lucky so far. Another own goal last night was the only way the Leafs managed to score.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I will admit that we have been poor but even though we have been shite it is still 3-3. That has got to be the sign of a good side. Either way I want a Canadien side to win the trophy. The Yanks are so far up their own arse they may as well support Palarse :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here