Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Leafs vs Sens thread

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
bha.fatboy said:
I will admit that we have been poor but even though we have been shite it is still 3-3. That has got to be the sign of a good side. Either way I want a Canadien side to win the trophy. The Yanks are so far up their own arse they may as well support Palarse :lolol:
Except the feckin habs of course.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
That goes without saying Simster

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Yeah yeah. I know I can't spell but then again at least half of our country doesn't speak french

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
bha.fatboy said:
Yeah yeah. I know I can't spell but then again at least half of our country doesn't speak french

Neither do they in our country either...we're just made to feel like it's 50%.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Juan Albion said:
Hey, Bwian, shouldn't you have retired Mats Sundin by now? Just a hasbeen...

:lolol: :lolol:

We'll see eh?

Sworn your allegiance to mrs queenie yet?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Juan Albion said:
Nope, this Friday, unless CSIS uncover my dirty little secrets in the meantime...

So we've got a Welshman in Canada on St George's Day swearing allegiance to a German:lolol:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Happy Seagull said:

Come on the Bruins 3rd time lucky tonight :)

Not so Happy now, I bet. Bye bye Bruins. :wave:

Fancy having a 3 games to 1 lead and losing! Good to see a Canadian team knock out an American one, especially after the crowd got all patriotic and started chanting U-S-A, U-S-A. Funny how quickly that stopped when Montreal scored!

:clap2: :clap: :clap2:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Happy Seagull said:
Juan i told you i'd be the kiss of death for them :nono: I even stayed up all night to watch the game :(

Don't watch the Leafs-Sens game then unless you've switched your support to Ottawa:p

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Come on TML we have been taking it easy in the first 6 games. Time to turn it on chaps. a resounding 6-1 thrashing should suffice
:clap2: :clap2:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Juan Albion said:
Talk about firing blanks!
Haven't we already had this conversation:lolol:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Oh well, a big disappointment as nerves seemed to get to Lalime in the Ottawa net who allowed two terribly soft goals as Toronto built up a 3-0 first period lead. Again the Sens outshot the Leafs but this time they never really looked very sharp and were well beaten.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here