Ernest said:
Wait and see my boy ???

This could be one long unagonising wait

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ernest said:
Yes normal service has resumed from you and I expect you and Dot 'Yorkie' Cotton had a lovely hug yesterday but I will have the last laugh :salute:

We did indeed Ernest :cool:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
You cannot infringe my human rights on here and I hope once you realise that you have unleashed the beast in me you will scamper back to Brightonfans with all the other plastic geeks :salute:

But you can happily slag off DK and MP to your hearts content, good thing we live in a free world.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ernest said:
You cannot infringe my human rights on here and I hope once you realise that you have unleashed the beast in me you will scamper back to Brightonfans with all the other plastic geeks :salute:

No-one infringed your rights on brightonfans (or at least I didnt) You weren't banned and I told Beach Hut that you weren't

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yorkie said:
No-one infringed your rights on brightonfans (or at least I didnt) You weren't banned and I told Beach Hut that you weren't

And when you pleaded to be let back in you weren't banned anyway, maybe you have been visiting some dodgy web sites ???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
Shut it Kemal :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Right I am off to put on my black thong :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Back on topic, the French were very friendly and helpful. Our hotel was very clean and with loads of choice for breakfast (unusual for the French)

Sticky Fingers cafe/restaurant had superb food.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
You should have been in McDaids Irish Bar last night,now that was a night to remember!!

About 100 Brighton Fans singing there hearts out to every decent record in the last 20 years and the French bar Staff loving every minute of it!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Bluejuice said:
I wasn't too keen on the new kit when I saw it on the website at the end of last season but I must say I think it's rather fetching seeing the players in it in action.
*says with huge slice of humble pie in gob* yes i agree

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Novotel did a very nice breakfast - Junior and Mini cleaned up the bacon :clap2: :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Charlies Shinpad said:
You should have been in McDaids Irish Bar last night,now that was a night to remember!!

About 100 Brighton Fans singing there hearts out to every decent record in the last 20 years and the French bar Staff loving every minute of it!

You must have been pretty far gone CS as You spoke to me in there approx 11.30pm. We moved on there from the cafe. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here