Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Doh :dunce:

Thanks !

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I wasn't too keen on the new kit when I saw it on the website at the end of last season but I must say I think it's rather fetching seeing the players in it in action.

Far better than that ugly yellow strip, I may even consider purchasing one.

Can anyone who's got one let me know what the quality's like? And the shape/fit?

cheers

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Bluejuice said:
I wasn't too keen on the new kit when I saw it on the website at the end of last season but I must say I think it's rather fetching seeing the players in it in action.

Can anyone who's got one let me know what the quality's like? And the shape/fit?

cheers

Exactly the same as the Palookaville shirts.

They are bringing out a ladies fit and in 'normal' material for the larger figure if you want to wait.

I love mine and I think it looks smart.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Well I am only small so that sounds fine.

Think it looks the business and I'm well up for getting one now. I take it they're in stock at the shop (can't buy online)?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Yes, and you have a choice of having the Donatello on the back or not - they stick it on for you at the counter.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
At first wasn't too keen either but I got one anyway and it does look nice (even if I do say so myself :lol: ).

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i will say that you do have to ask,if not they wont do it

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Bluejuice said:

cheers
quality isnt the best ,y son has worn his maybe 4 times and some of the seem has come away,saying that he is well chuffted with it

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
From the Le Havre web site: "Un bon départ pour l’équipe du Président LOUVEL qui juste après la rencontre constatait que décidément, les supporters d’Outre-Manche pouvaient donner des leçons au Français sur l’état d’esprit qui les anime. « Ils perdent (2-0) et sortent sous les applaudissements de leur public. Nous, on gagne et cela ne nous empêche pas de se faire « allumer ». » Il y a vraiment un monde d’écart entre ces deux mentalités…"

Which translates roughly as:

"A good start for the team of chairman Louvel, who just after the end of the match noted that the English supporters could give some real lessons to the French in terms of their spirit: "They lost 2-0, but their team left to applause from their supporters. We won, but our supporters weren't excited. There really is a world of difference between the mentalities of the two countries...."

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
Looks like interpol didn't get you then :angry: :angry: :angry:

No but there were photo IDs at all ports for a large blooby type person with a maroon jumper on with long hair out of control - I wonder who that could be :p :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
Yes normal service has resumed from you and I expect you and Dot 'Yorkie' Cotton had a lovely hug yesterday but I will have the last laugh :salute:

And from you as well.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
empire said:
i will say that you do have to ask,if not they wont do it

Can you get it done after uve brought the shirt?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here