Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Those seats are in the disabled sections (one either side of the South Stand) - you'll see seats similarly configured at pitch side in the disabled sections in front of the North Stand too.

Are you sure that's the disabled section?

It just seems to be on a bit of a steep gradient to park wheelchairs on.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Sorry if this has already been posted but we drove passed the Stadium late this afternoon and I noticed that the work has started on putting up the Seagull logo's - at I think that's what they were - at the west/north end of the ground, and on the other side on the East.

Sep 1, 2010
Sorry if this has already been posted but we drove passed the Stadium late this afternoon and I noticed that the work has started on putting up the Seagull logo's - at I think that's what they were - at the west/north end of the ground, and on the other side on the East.

Ohhhhhhhhhh Get in. This will almost certainly end in one of the signs falling onto my head when i go there

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Ohhhhhhhhhh Get in. This will almost certainly end in one of the signs falling onto my head when i go there

There is a round one (I'm assuming that's for the Seagull although the missus asked if it's for a clock!) on the West/North end, and a square one on the East/North end. I couldn't see anything on the south end but may have missed them.

Sep 1, 2010
There is a round one (I'm assuming that's for the Seagull although the missus asked if it's for a clock!) on the West/North end, and a square one on the East/North end. I couldn't see anything on the south end but may have missed them.

Yeah, What Deletebeepbeep said, that was my guess. Oh i hope they are up when i get there...being royalty i shall expect it

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
I was up there last night, there are round signs on the north west corner and south east corner, these will be the badges.

Also the signs at the entrance to the coach park and the way up from the station both have one kind of electronic display on them, I guess they will sow next match details etc....

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Webcam seems to be down. Boo!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing

To be fair, I drove past yesterday and something on the west stand looked very much like a clock...

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Now working again. Result.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now

Pics?!?!

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Sprinklers watering the pitch, as the rain continues to fall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here