Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
But the others don't have the plastic cover (you can zoom in to the next entrance along the east stand), which has been over that particular entrance for a fair while now.

Are you sure there is a sign in the next entrance?

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Anybody know why are they putting the plastic covers back on the seats? they have only got to take them off again.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Anybody know why are they putting the plastic covers back on the seats? they have only got to take them off again.

Probably because they don't want them to sit their for a month getting crapped from sideways blown seagull excretia on so that they need cleaning before the first game.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Probably because they don't want them to sit their for a month getting crapped from sideways blown seagull excretia on so that they need cleaning before the first game.

or getting wet when it rains.

Here we go again. Cam's stopped.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Anyone know why two seats have been installed in the South East corner?

They look a bit odd just two of them.

Perhaps even the stewards aren't allowed to stand up at Falmer :)

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
There does seem to be quite a bit of sitting on their arses, probably just the same couple of blokes all the time (always the guy in the black t-shirt!).

I reckon we should grass them up!

There does seem to be quite a bit of sitting on their arses, probably just the same couple of blokes all the time (always the guy in the black t-shirt!).

I reckon we should grass them up!

Looks to me like he's already "grassed up"

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Isn't that where some of the disabled fans will be located? - maybe they are seats for their carers.

I'm guessing there are more but you can't see them because of the camera angle. So, what you are seeing is 2 seats, then space for wheelchairs then more seats that you can't see (due to limit of camera angle).

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Hmm, curious, it looks as though there are just 2 seats on their own.

Don't think it is the disabled section as that is at the back of the south stand towards the west stand.

I wonder if it is for the stewards.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Those seats are in the disabled sections (one either side of the South Stand) - you'll see seats similarly configured at pitch side in the disabled sections in front of the North Stand too.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
was there a delivery last night as when we went past the ground at 9 in the evening, there was a whole gang of security staff milling around....?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
sorry if this has been asked, but what are the missing seat rows at the back on the Norf ruffian stand?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here