Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Does anyone know whether they are using Row I in the stands - or are they going Row H, Row J like many places do to avoid confusion. Sounds a bit anal but as I'm in Row M I need to know to work out which seat is mine!

Well there using row I where I'm in the West Stand. I'm in Row G and the seating plan definately shows an H, I, & J behind me.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
A new workforce of midgets to get into tiny spaces?

Either that or more plastic covers for the seats cos the wind has been removing the ones they put back on yesterday.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
They certainly look like seat-sized boxes. Just trying to figure out where they need to go.

And, blimey, doesn't it take an age just to put a plastic bag on a seat!!

They look like the 1901 type seats used over in the WS.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
More work going on today. Handover close. Looks like the last few seats have been put into the West Stand Lower in the southermost block.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
More work going on today. Handover close. Looks like the last few seats have been put into the West Stand Lower in the southermost block.
Not yet.

Those new seats (look like normal ones) in the SE corner look as though they've been fixed there - unless they are laying against the box (but don't seem to be).

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
why are they not finishing the North stand seats? TV screens?

That's what we reckon.

Edit: don't think it's been said already (may be wrong) but there are now 5 seats fitted outside each of the boxes at the back of the WSL

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
0800 this morning marked the 30,000th image I have stored from the webcam

Attachments

• 110529 0800.JPG
    110529 0800.JPG
    186.3 KB · Views: 360

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here