Southwick

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not this time.

TV it is.

Thanks Yoda.

This could mean that when we get some high profile games, we could quite literally be within spitting distance of Clive Tyldesley. Now there's an opportunity not to be missed.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
This could mean that when we get some high profile games, we could quite literally be within spitting distance of Clive Tyldesley. Now there's an opportunity not to be missed.

But more importantly, a requirement not to miss with the spittle.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I wonder if the subs bench will have a heated floor like the one at Arsenal? (I kid you not!!)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Heated Floor for subs:

Attachments

• DSC00319.JPG
    DSC00319.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 510

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
ooooohhhh

Massive screens.

*wets myself*

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Arsenals TV:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 470
  • DSC00317.JPG
    DSC00317.JPG
    787.7 KB · Views: 496

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Thanks Yoda.

As long as it's not Chris Kamara.

We used to sit just along from the TV gantry at Withdean and whenever he was there, all he ever used to go on about was when we got to the cup final.

Used to give him a load of grief and politely ask him to talk about something a bit more recent!!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Are you sure? I thought the press area was the walled off area at the front of the West Stand Upper. Could they have something to do with special seating for directors and VIP guests of home and away teams?

Definately the press area - straddling the tunnel

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Thanks Yoda.

I think I'm just a bit further back and along from you Easy, so I'm up for some 'TV Sports Commentator Spitting Shenanigans'. If the rest of the WSU joins in, it could be quite a spectacle watching Clive trying to dodge 5,000 spitters.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
I think I'm just a bit further back and along from you Easy, so I'm up for some 'TV Sports Commentator Spitting Shenanigans'. If the rest of the WSU joins in, it could be quite a spectacle watching Clive trying to dodge 5,000 spitters.

you'll have to have bloody good range to avoid spitting on the 1901's prawn sandwiches!

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Am I imagining things or are those guys in the East Stand( right in front of the webcam) putting plastic bags back on the seats?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here