Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Quite a few workers in the West - just a few last minute checks by Buckingham before they give Tony the keys tomorrow?

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Shouldn't they of painted the tarmac blue around the pitch yet? and done whaterver they are doing in the corners? Or is this something that the club will do not the contractors?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Quite a few workers in the West - just a few last minute checks by Buckingham before they give Tony the keys tomorrow?

I thought handover day was Wednesday 1 June?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Who said the track was blue anyway. Not convinced

One of the workers told me last week.
I have no reason to doubt him as he's helped in the past with info.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Arsenals is Red so see no reason why ours cant be Blue, would look cool I think.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
So the South West corner will still be all open and exposed (or unfinished looking in other words :D). Or is that were one of the large screens is going?

Not seen a very recent image of the East stand, is it still exposed . I assume/guess there'll be advertising hoardings blocking it all but coming at a far later date - including the North corners?

Hey, it's all far better than we've ever had before, however I just don't like the "unfinished" look :D I can imagine the away fans chanting "yer stadiums not finished, yer stadiums not finished" :D

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
still a lot of rubish behind east stand wall,bottom of wem cam pic,
and does any one know for certan what is going to happen for this season on the south corners the plans show the club badge is this going to still be true ?

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
In the image at 21:00hrs tonight there are two people wearing hi-viz who appear to be having a twilight stroll around the pitchside. Could be some contractors doing a bit of last minute snagging - but made me wonder if it might just be Tony Bloom and Martin Perry savouring their new gaff, now it is offically ours? Penny for their thoughts............they must be very proud.

The Amex looks mighty fine tonight. A magnificent setting for Gus to lead out the Champions in a few weeks time......when the place will be really rocking.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't know if this has been asked, but why is there something taped to the entrance into the east stand at the bottom of the picture (where people will walk out into that first set of steps)

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
I don't know if this has been asked, but why is there something taped to the entrance into the east stand at the bottom of the picture (where people will walk out into that first set of steps)

I think its where they misdrilled the holes for the railing at the top of the stair well and probably needs to be fixed. I do remember there were 4 holes drilled and then the handrail didn't fit so they had to do them again. No doubt a snagging issue to be sorted.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If you zoom in, the tape looks as though it's holding some sort of protective sheeting in place that hangs over the front

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
If you zoom in, the tape looks as though it's holding some sort of protective sheeting in place that hangs over the front

Probably a sign stating which block you are in - you can see green signs in the north stand stairways. I imagine that is what they are.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Probably a sign stating which block you are in - you can see green signs in the north stand stairways. I imagine that is what they are.

But the others don't have the plastic cover (you can zoom in to the next entrance along the east stand), which has been over that particular entrance for a fair while now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here