Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Something you can't see from the webcam is the bull nosed edging going up on the outer edge of the west stand roof.

Attachments

• 21012011132.jpg
    21012011132.jpg
    759.3 KB · Views: 1,665

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
Strange - you'd think there would be guys from the seating contractors crawling all over the terracing like ants. 2.30 - not a soul in sight.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I *think* the lines are drainage lines but would need that confirmed, I have seen Under Soil Heating components/Pipes that simply sit on top of the bottom surface (they are not that big)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What is the blue trunking/pipe that is being laid in those grooves? I thought drainage was just troughs backfilled with gravel.

Pipes being laid are perforated pipes (surrounded in granular material) for drainage. Not that they will ever fill with water though as the chalk around them allows the water to pass straight through.

Here's a pic of some recently placed seating rails to the North Stand for you all anyway:-

seating rails.jpg

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The big empty corner under the control room is crying out for extra seats - it's going to look odd left empty.

If ANYONE even NEAR ME on the first game even UTTERS a similar negative view about OUR STADIUM then i will go MAD. :angry:

Withdean looks ODD.

The Amex is SEXY

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here