Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Many thanks NJ, splendid stuff and a good result for you guys at the weekend.

Cheers, Palace look doomed. It'll be nice if the 6 points we have taken from them send them into League 1 and us to the play-offs.

Back to the stadium and at least the pitch contractor has been able to make a start - a good week forecast ahead, so hopefully see some much anticipated progress.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 683

NJ...............When is the official date for completion? I presume this is all still on time though anyway

Hand over the keys at the end of May although there will be some work to complete in the East Stand after this date.

There's still a lot to be done in a relatively short space of time, but it was always going to be the case given the amount of work required and the complex design. If you'd had a flat-pack design like countless other clubs around the country we'd have finished by now.

we'll get there though, rest assured.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Hand over the keys at the end of May although there will be some work to complete in the East Stand after this date.

There's still a lot to be done in a relatively short space of time, but it was always going to be the case given the amount of work required and the complex design. If you'd had a flat-pack design like countless other clubs around the country we'd have finished by now.

I interpret that to say "We are way behind but will work evenings and weekends to ensure it gets done on time"

Sep 1, 2010

Cheers Matey, Nights shifts? off you Pop:thumbsup:

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Question for Natterjack (or anyone else who knows the answer):

With the possibility to expand the stadium to 30,000, with the extra tier and the corners filled in, the most difficult and lengthy aspect of this will be gaining planning permission. But in terms of actual construction work, how long will it take to add the extra 7,500 seats? Cheers!

Bouncing my own question!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Awesome, the pitch work has begun, now to have the Webcam set as my HOMEPAGE so I can review it everyday :thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Getting ready to cast a new wall in the SE corner?

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
Looks like the contractors employed to install the seats only work mornings, judging by today's images. Pull your finger out!! :angry:

Also - NJ - would you mind having a quiet word with someone to fit those metal railings in front of the vomitory right in front of the webcam in the East Stand? It's the little details you know!! :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Awesome, the pitch work has begun, now to have the Webcam set as my HOMEPAGE so I can review it everyday :thumbsup:

We are quite LITERALLY going to be watching grass grow. And it'll be bloody THRILLING :clap2:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
22K seats in 19 weeks = over 1100 seats a week and the rails aren't fixed yet?

It doesn't seem possible that they could get it all done in time for the ramp up events

beardosh

Insert witty comment here
Dec 14, 2009
I reckon they should put a little gold star on the back of the very first seat to get installed. It will be a historic little perch!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here