Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Anyone know when seats go in ? Hasn't the roof still to be made watertight.

I'd guess seats would be the last thing but what do I know.

Really exciting

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The big empty corner under the control room is crying out for extra seats - it's going to look odd left empty.

Orange and apple trees will be planted there for a bit of colour.

Thank you Natterjack - inside info and pics always appreciated

Always a pleasure.

You'd better make the most of it though as this is my last week on site. Due to there being only a couple of months left at the stadium, particularly the sub-structure element which I'm involved in, I have taken an oportunity for secure employment back in Wales.
Next week I will need to tune in on Friday to read JSAW pictures like the rest of you lot!

I'll be back for the opening game next season though, and Swansea's game here too (if we don't get promotion that is).

In the meantime, I'll try and get as many pictures posted up on here this week as I can.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Natterjack - thanks for all your feedback and the pictures over the last couple of years. I'm sure everyone will wish you the very best of luck in your next role. You're welcome back to Brighton any time.

Natterjack - thanks for all your feedback and the pictures over the last couple of years. I'm sure everyone will wish you the very best of luck in your next role. You're welcome back to Brighton any time.

It really has been a pleasure. I've made friends for life and inherited a 2nd football team (something I never thought possible). Really sad to leave, but family and job security have to come first.

It's a shame that the Bristol City development has been delayed as I would have finished here and gone straight there in all probability - nimbeys eh?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Bugger
Bugger
Bugger
What are we to do now?
:cry:

Norman, it has been a pleasure to turn a swan into a seagull (even if not completely).

All your pics and info has been well and truely appreciated during the time you've been here. I think that will be from all the rest here too.

Best of luck in your new venture, hope all goes well.

I should think there'll be more than a pint waiting for you on the 6th Aug.

Thanks for all the extra work you've been handed unofficially.

John.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Always a pleasure.

You'd better make the most of it though as this is my last week on site. Due to there being only a couple of months left at the stadium, particularly the sub-structure element which I'm involved in, I have taken an oportunity for secure employment back in Wales.
Next week I will need to tune in on Friday to read JSAW pictures like the rest of you lot!

I'll be back for the opening game next season though, and Swansea's game here too (if we don't get promotion that is).

In the meantime, I'll try and get as many pictures posted up on here this week as I can.

You are an absolute top man, and as much as having our stadium built is exciting enough you've managed to take it to a whole new level with your inside information - we really do feel as we have been part of every step and know how much care has gone into building our new home.

Natterjack and the rest of Buckingham, I salute you.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
NJ( Norman) i have never met you in person but to me you are a true friend.
Everytime i have asked for a photo or information you have always delivered,you will always be remembered by people on this forum.You may have adopted us as your 2nd team but it works both ways.
Swansea for promotion 2011!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
NJ, you've done the right thing. All the very best and many many thanks for your 'overtime'. We all know how lucky we've been to have you update us and provide incredible photos.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
and let there be light (1715)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
is this new lighting so we can watch the grass grow THROUGH THE NIGHT aswell?!?!?!.....that would be amazing!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
gotta say that is one bright mutha of a torch someones holding, I want one!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here