Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Brilliant photos NJ. You are officially 'Brighton's Favourite Welshman'. I am also awarding you the Freedom of the City of Brighton & Hove which means you can drive your sheep down West Street at any time without fear of arrest. :jester:

lighthouse

Feb 27, 2008
north hampshire
Brilliant photos NJ. You are officially 'Brighton's Favourite Welshman'. I am also awarding you the Freedom of the City of Brighton & Hove which means you can drive your sheep down West Street at any time without fear of arrest. :jester:

just make sure that the sight of all those cute little woolly asses is not too much for you. Even in liberal Brighton, some things will still get you into a lot of trouble!

Camera up and running again, more photo's as promised:-

1st & 2nd arch 1.jpg

1st & 2nd arch 2.jpg

NE Thrust block.jpg

NE thrust block 2.jpg

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
Superb pictures NJ. Great to make sense of the tangle of white steelwork seen from the webcam. Do you know when the two temporary supports for the roof truss are going in?

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Hi NJ.

Thanks for the great photos.

Just a quick question, we all know you support South Wales finest, are any of your co-workers football fans and what clubs do they support?

Cheers.

Superb pictures NJ. Great to make sense of the tangle of white steelwork seen from the webcam. Do you know when the two temporary supports for the roof truss are going in?

The week after next - 3rd arch section being delivered tomorrow

Just a quick question, we all know you support South Wales finest, are any of your co-workers football fans and what clubs do they support?

Cheers.

Not many - a few Chelsea and that's about it. I suppose you've got to be a 'real' football fan to get excited about Falmer, so they don't count.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I think its Concrete and Clay, Unit 4 plus2:smile:

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
NJ - Once the big crane has done the business helping with the biggest erection in the south east since my wedding night, will it stay on site or is it on its merry way before returning to do the west stand arch?

NJ - Once the big crane has done the business helping with the biggest erection in the south east since my wedding night, will it stay on site or is it on its merry way before returning to do the west stand arch?

Not 100% sure as it's down to the steel erecting company to sort out

It's going to stay to complete the remaining East Stand roof:-

[yt]T4Z-JRAnpCA[/yt]

.....then may leave to come back or stay idle on site for a period (it's all down to costs, the expense of taking it apart, then away from site to be brought back again is quite considerable)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here