Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Love that last pic, NJ.

I don't know the club kept it quiet, but it looks like we're having a model railway round our stadium. How many clubs can boast that? :clap2: Does it link up at Falmer station? Is it part of the travel plans?

:jester:

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Love that last pic, NJ.

I don't know the club kept it quiet, but it looks like we're having a model railway round our stadium. How many clubs can boast that? :clap2: Does it link up at Falmer station? Is it part of the travel plans?

:jester:

:lol::lol:

Oooh - can I be the driver? We could tie a palace fan to the tracks and cheer on the train to its nerve-shattering finale!

:falmer:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Pics aren't working!:down:

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
NJ - in pic one, that little blue box shed in front of the south - is it the tardis or a shithouse?

:p

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
All those moanin and bleating, for f*** sake get a grip. We have a minimum of weekly photographs from all angles added to the fact we have regular photos from the club.

Yes its good seeing it on a webcam but f*** me the amount of whinging it has created is nothing short of pathetic.

Go and get laid !

:lolol::lolol:

Funny because it's true

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Why don't they just stick the existing webcam on a bloody great POLE, so we can see the WHOLE thing RISING from the chalk

Personally I think there should be at least 10 fixed webcams covering all conceivable angles including birdseye, every builder should have a helmet cam with live feeds direct to NSC, all bats in the vicinity should also be fitted with batcams and all workers should be interviewed on the hour to explain what they have been doing/what they plan to do.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Why don't they just stick the existing webcam on a bloody great POLE, so we can see the WHOLE thing RISING from the chalk

Stop your bloody whingeing.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I thought it was a very constructive suggestion

:shrug:

No, it's whingeing-haven't you read some of the comments above?

:fishing:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
A different perspective to the moaners who are moaning about the people moaning about the webcam.

I have often watched Megastructures on discovery because, not having a clue about building things, I am interested in "how did that get built". If you havent seen one of these it is in effect a TV diary of how something such as the walkway off of the Grand Canyon or some massive building in Dubai, is built.

Our stadium, which we had to fight for 10+ years for, in my eyes is our very own Megastructure. I am interested in how the terracing is built, how the arches will stay up, etc etc, so if I cannot see it I am entitled to moan, so there.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
What that stuff that has arrived in the middle? Two rows of what look like paving slabs on palletts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here