Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Is that a safe standing area for the Directors I can see over the tunnel? :annoyed:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Whats the deal with that area above/either side of the tunnel, by the prawns ? Is that for the media, looks like they might be desks there.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'd much rather it was red.

It would then get the players used to the colours for when they sign for Palace.
Or show them how utterly horrible they are together so they don't move.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You'll probably get the JS ones on Friday as usual.

There probably won't be any morning updates this week cos path and road resurfacing is going on in Village Way, so I can't stop there.

Lobster Pictures

Oct 19, 2009
It's working now. It lost the 3G connection on Friday afternoon. A swift 'Engineering reboot' solved the issue this afternoon, but caused the stills camera to crash. We couldn't access the system until it had uploaded the backlog, when we could we rebooted the camera and all is now functional. Apologies for the downtime.

I'm loving this thread, by the way. "All too busy drinking cider down at the Apple to notice" - I wish...

Robbie Allen
Lobster Pictures

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
It's working now. It lost the 3G connection on Friday afternoon. A swift 'Engineering reboot' solved the issue this afternoon, but caused the stills camera to crash. We couldn't access the system until it had uploaded the backlog, when we could we rebooted the camera and all is now functional. Apologies for the downtime.

I'm loving this thread, by the way. "All too busy drinking cider down at the Apple to notice" - I wish...

Robbie Allen
Lobster Pictures

:eek:

And now it's bloody TALKING to us! :eek:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

Robbie Allen
Lobster Pictures

Thanks Robbie you have made a lot of people very happy and reaching for the tissues....( up to you to decide why!!)

Sep 1, 2010

Robbie Allen

Lobster Pictures

Good work sir. Make sure you stick it on your next showreel, thanks for the great insight you provide.

Any chance of upgrading to a constant live feed or one with a zoom of epic proportions?

Lobster Pictures

Oct 19, 2009
Good work sir. Make sure you stick it on your next showreel, thanks for the great insight you provide.

Any chance of upgrading to a constant live feed or one with a zoom of epic proportions?

Thanks. Live feed over 3G is quite tricky. We prefer to go for the higher resolution but lower framerate (still, about 30k frames so far). I've just logged in and taken a larger-than-normal frame (3888 x 2592 instead of the usual 1936 x 1288) - gives a bit more detail on the zoom.

Sep 1, 2010
Thanks. Live feed over 3G is quite tricky. We prefer to go for the higher resolution but lower framerate (still, about 30k frames so far). I've just logged in and taken a larger-than-normal frame (3888 x 2592 instead of the usual 1936 x 1288) - gives a bit more detail on the zoom.

Ah okay. I noticed on some of the clips on your showreel, that they seem very detailed and some cracking shots. .....good skills. If you need to pop into the stadium for "Essentisal webcam maintainence" please feel free to sneak me in!:amex::whistle::amex:

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ

Robbie Allen
Lobster Pictures

jcl...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here