Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
The real reason there are no updates is because the view is unchanged

Blimey, then those 2 blokes are taking bloody ages to walk round the pitch! Should get to other end by the start of the season.
Or maybe the world actually ended at 13.15 on Friday and we're all stuck in a time warp?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Litle frustrating as my seat is in virtually the only block with no seats!

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
I have emailed lobster vision to try and find out what is going on. Lets see if I get a reply. Has anyone else emailed them?
May be they are putting the lines down, goals and screens in and giving us a surprise.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
This gap at the back of the north stand. Are we sure it's for the big screens?

It is not very central (that little balcony thing seems to be the centre of the north stand back wall), and if the TV is going to the east side of the north stand, shouldn't the one at the south stand go to the west side of the south stand? But there's no gap of seats visible in that area.

Also, are the screens actually going on the wall, or will they 'hang' from the edge of the roof? I mean, maybe it's the odd perspective from the webcam, but there doesn't seem to be much of a plain wall for a big screen to go on (the space may be bigger than it appears, I guess) and be out of reach of drunk football fans who just want to touch the big shiny new tv.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I think the bit in the south (west side) is above where the disabled section is (looking at photos posted) therefore there is no need to leave seat space.

The balcony thing in the north I guess is for TV cameras

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
The screens are in the NE and SW corners. Not a great image but you can see one here on the artists impressions:

thumbnail.php

Agree about the gap in the South - see the plans here - http://www.brighton-and-hove.co.uk/

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Could it be something to do this the TV screens going in. Maybe if they are that state of the art, they may have requested the webcam turned off while they install them? Crazy, but just a thought?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I too emailed them and got exactly the same response from "Robbie"

I think they've got the message although I'm not sure I buy their "temporary issue with the camera's cellular connectivity" crap, sounds to me like someone tripped over a cable and damaged it :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here