Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Any idea what those square holes are for in the new tarmac at the front of the south stand?

Maybe we're going to be the first to get goal-line technology.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Air-Tube-Sky-Dancer-Air-Dancer-B1003-.jpg

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I niotice the wall of wealth is back in the middle of the WSL. Shame - was hoping it would just be a cultural and fiscal divide between the Ruffians (old & quite division) and the 1901s. Never mind.

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
I know this has more than lightly been asked a few times, but what if anything are they planning to do with the south east and west corners. I know that they may put more seats in at a later date, but is it going to be left as it is. Looks mank.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I know this has more than lightly been asked a few times, but what if anything are they planning to do with the south east and west corners. I know that they may put more seats in at a later date, but is it going to be left as it is. Looks mank.

A made to measure big blue Tarp with the Amex logo on it would seem to be the least they'd do rather than missing an advertising opportunity?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I'm pretty sure that insider has confirmed that the corners are available for advertising...

*goes to look in Ask the Club*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here