Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Can someone help me with a query about the Amex. I seem to remember in all the publicity blurb pictures that the walls between the West & South Stands and between the West and North, (& probably the other 2 as well), behind where the corner seats will eventually go, were clad in steel whereas at the moment they look unfinished. I keep expecting to see some piece of machinery hoisting large panels up and being fixed in place but with only 2 weeks to go there seems to be no sign. Any idea anyone?

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Looks like some workmen are brushing off the concrete around the pitch this morning - may be a sign that some luscious BLUE tarmac might be going down at some point?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
They appear to be getting more seats into the East Stand, presumably the 1901 block?

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Boxes which look similar to the seating boxes appearing in front of the east stand. 1901 club seating maybe?

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Anyone know what they are doing to the Seagull on the bottom right of West stand?

Nothing I think, its just that some of the seats are bolted down and others not yet fixed. If you look back earlier in the day you can see them working on the section.

By the way is that the first hint of blue appearing in the 1901 West Stand Section middle tier just to the right of the half way line?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
When they hanging the Plasma's on the wall?

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
c'mon, where are the lucky sods who can now say "my seat is going in" :D Are there any 1901ers here or is just us riff-raff :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here