Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

lighthouse

Feb 27, 2008
north hampshire
If there was the slightest danger of Buckingham missing the deadline there would be gangs of extra workmen in working 24/7 as there will be penalties to pay. It all looks under control to me.

Don't forget that the deadline is for Buckingham to hand over the keys having completed their work. There will still be other work to be completed that was not part of Buckingham's brief I am sure.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Just started tarmacing down by the south stand. :clap:

West stand may look pretty complete, seats-wise, by the end of the day.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Rather taken by this idea of Buckinghams 'handing over the keys'. Makes it sound like some kind of new car, conjuring up images of Tony Bloom, on June 1st, taking a walk around his new pride and joy, before getting in, sniffing the leather, then starting her up and driving the stadium around the coach park, just to get the feel of it.

Probably just me though...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Rather taken by this idea of Buckinghams 'handing over the keys'. Makes it sound like some kind of new car, conjuring up images of Tony Bloom, on June 1st, taking a walk around his new pride and joy, before getting in, sniffing the leather, then starting her up and driving the stadium around the coach park, just to get the feel of it.

Probably just me though...

Me as well.
If I was Tony, I'd take a deckchair out to the middle of the pitch one evening and watch The Apprentice on one of the giant screens.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Because the 1901 seats were shaded grey on the stadium diagram in the season ticket pack, I have been picturing them as grey/black seats, but they're blue. I don't know if I'm disappointed or happey that there will be a visual consistency.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Because the 1901 seats were shaded grey on the stadium diagram in the season ticket pack, I have been picturing them as grey/black seats, but they're blue. I don't know if I'm disappointed or happey that there will be a visual consistency.

They were going to be Grey to match the average 1901 member's personality but have decided against it.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
what are they doing all around the outside of the pitch..between the pitch and the wall where the seats begin?

Will it be tarmacked a blue colour? or will they put a synthetic/asphalt covering over the existing base..?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
what are they doing all around the outside of the pitch..between the pitch and the wall where the seats begin?

Will it be tarmacked a blue colour? or will they put a synthetic/asphalt covering over the existing base..?

Apparently it will be blue according to previous posts. Looks as if the tarmac has been finished in south-west and south-east corners today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here