Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
The seating guys are really flying round like a mad woman's shit. There seems to be very little plan, there are unfinished area, some with just 1 row or column, looks like they have started the dug outs now as well. All very exciting for us watching and I'm sure it will look splendid by the end of the week but it is strange.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
There are unfinished areas for good reason.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Stuck at work with ropey old IT without Flash Player. Can't go onto the webcam site. Any public spirited souls able to whack up the lasted picture on here?

Sep 1, 2010
Stuck at work with ropey old IT without Flash Player. Can't go onto the webcam site. Any public spirited souls able to whack up the lasted picture on here?

Here we are matey

webmay2011.png

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
As you asked nicely

Bugger, but then again, mine's bigger

Attachments

• 110517 1800.JPG
    110517 1800.JPG
    184.1 KB · Views: 518

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Thanks gentlemen. Much appreciated. You're both ridiculously quick off the mark.

Was too busy to check in for the day at home before clocking in for the night. Glad I asked too. Just look at that tarmac action! I'm guessing somebody comes along and paints it blue later on.

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
That's just one of the 29,378 I have stored on HD

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The seating guys are really flying round like a mad woman's shit. There seems to be very little plan, there are unfinished area, some with just 1 row or column, looks like they have started the dug outs now as well. All very exciting for us watching and I'm sure it will look splendid by the end of the week but it is strange.

It's all very erratic isn't it?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
We seem to have a white blob of seats appearing in the prawn section...shirley there's not enough room for a seagull there ?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
We seem to have a white blob of seats appearing in the prawn section...shirley there's not enough room for a seagull there ?

All gone now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here