Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Pics

west stand 22-03-10 a.jpg

west stand 22-03-10 b.jpg

North Stand 23-03-10a.jpg

North stand 23-03-10 b.jpg

pic 1 - West Stand from SW thrust wall
pic 2 - West Stand from basement
pic 3 - North Stand from corner of East Stand (2nd level)
pic 4 - North Stand from rear

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
thanks NJ!

question: what will the gantry be used for, as i thought match coverage would be filmed from the west stand because its higher up

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I just wish we hadn't gone for this identikit stadium-something with a bit of a WOW! factor would have been nice. :jester:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
brilliant pics, thanks NJ

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
That 3-tiered stand is a bit small isn't it?:jester:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Lovely update NJ.

All going well still?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Out of place?
Where did you expect it to be, on top of the roof?

All going well still?

:thumbsup: Apart from being knackered from getting up at 3am, all things considering - can't really complain.

The stadium is really coming together from 4 sides now - the West stand is particularly awesome as the pictures can't really do it justice, especially considering the lower tier isn't even formed yet.

Albion fans are really going to have something to be proud of for a long time to come.

Yoda

English & European
the West stand is particularly awesome as the pictures can't really do it justice, especially considering the lower tier isn't even formed yet.

Quick question about that. Having been up to look a few weeks ago, have they left some chalk on the stadium site to form the lower tier or are they going to have to bring some back from the field across the road?

Quick question about that. Having been up to look a few weeks ago, have they left some chalk on the stadium site to form the lower tier or are they going to have to bring some back from the field across the road?

It was prepared at one stage (although a little low in places) but we had to reduce the level to form a plateau for the 200t crane which is lifting the steel into place (there's no room around the back)

There's plenty of chalk left to bring the terrace formation back to level in a few weeks time

Yoda

English & European
It was prepared at one stage (although a little low in places) but we had to reduce the level to form a plateau for the 200t crane which is lifting the steel into place (there's no room around the back)

There's plenty of chalk left to bring the terrace formation back to level in a few weeks time

I'd be a bit worried as to where it had all gone if there wasn't. :lolol:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Superb NJ.
It's moved on since Friday!
Hope you're keeping all your photos neatly stored somewhere.
I might need some of these at a later date.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here