Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Superb NJ.
It's moved on since Friday!
Hope you're keeping all your photos neatly stored somewhere.
I might need some of these at a later date.

No probs, they're all stored on CD and filed away in my collection.

If I ever get run over by a bus (highly likely as there's so many of them zooming about here), you'll find them between my 'Best of Jenna Jameson' and 'Swansea's L1 Championship' DVD's :wink:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Looks like there has been a nasty incident. Paramedic Ambulance in attendance and loads of workers milling around the East Stand. :down:

Just seen it on the web cam.Hope everything is ok.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I mean colour wise. All of the visible steel is a lovely clean white, the gantry is plain unpainted metal. It looks like a boy racers car when they bolt a massive F1 spoiler on the back of a Fiat Punto

Think you will find its been galvanised for corrosion protection.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You sometimes get an error message if the page hasn't fully loaded before clicking "login"

beardosh

Insert witty comment here
Dec 14, 2009
I think this is the error message people often get.

Attachments

• WebcamError.png
    WebcamError.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 373

John Sayers

Aug 17, 2009
Saltdean
If I get that message, it is because i have used my favourites link soon after I had previously looked and closed down. I then go to my history list and it works fine.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
0,,10433~8694071,00.jpg

Pick of the pictures from the Official site today.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
With all of the access that Laura Collins has at the site you'd think she'd come up with some decent, imaginative photos. Is she a professional photographer because she's not very good?

Once again the official pictures don't come close to the NSC camera crew.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
With all of the access that Laura Collins has at the site you'd think she'd come up with some decent, imaginative photos. Is she a professional photographer because she's not very good?

A bit harsh, don't you think?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

I think the difference is that she's trying to take photographs that a photographer would find interesting, whereas JS, NJ and everest are taking a more functional view of things. I bet if you asked a professional whose pictures were better they'd say the official ones.

We don't really care about that though, we just want to see the day to day changes in the progress

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here