Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

westy

Jul 25, 2003
Are they for a walkway in the roof to hang the floodlights on? They are being added to the underside of the roof as we speak..

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
went today and there was not bastard place to park, village had a warden out patrolling so could'nt park there, opposite the farmers shop bloody signs warning not to park. Went down village way into the Uni bit and all red "short stay" zones full...did'nt wanna risk the other car parks in case of some stupid fine for not having a Uni sticker or something!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Went down village way into the Uni bit and all red "short stay" zones full...did'nt wanna risk the other car parks in case of some stupid fine for not having a Uni sticker or something!

The parking blokes there are bastards. I parked in the short stay bays a couple of weeks ago and saw them ticket some poor student girl who returned about two minutes after they ticketed her car, so she must've been aware of the limit and wasn't taking the piss. She was in tears and they still wouldn't rescind her ticket, I felt like smashing the smug little twat :rant:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Attachments

• 406.jpg
    406.jpg
    440.5 KB · Views: 775

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
OK - if the Falmer Stadium is a 1,000 piece puzzle, what piece do people think we've got to?

Yeah. I know. That is an utterly shit question. I'll get me coat.

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
The parking blokes there are bastards. I parked in the short stay bays a couple of weeks ago and saw them ticket some poor student girl who returned about two minutes after they ticketed her car, so she must've been aware of the limit and wasn't taking the piss. She was in tears and they still wouldn't rescind her ticket, I felt like smashing the smug little twat :rant:

I always just park up on the new pavement opposite the stadium site (between the stadium and where all the soil is being dumped). Never had any problems. There are no parking signs up yet, and no road markings so dont see what they can do anyway

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here