Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Won't that leave him a bit knackered for Saturday's game?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
anyone got an up to date picture of the back of the East stand? That would be awesome!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Travel on Radio 2, Falmer Road closed due to car fire on The Drove.........hope its not a NSC photo seeker

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
NJ - named and famed?!?!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
oh dear, not very flattering that one :down:

From that picture, you'd never have guessed that I once won a Tom Jones lookalike competition

(Tom came second :wink:)

sound alike I could believe

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Very flattering Norman.

It's not full frontal! :lolol:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Can't wait for tomorrows pics, only been 2 pics released all week which isn't alot compared to recent weeks.

Plenty of the back of the East if possible please Jack Straw

johnnyrocketpants

Mar 7, 2009
Lobster Vision? Lobster-as less as possible bleeding- Vision more like. We have a beautiful new stand going up and we can see nothing.
I can see this time lapse video as being like the old "London to Brighton train run in 60 seconds" or whatever. Once you've seen it once, you've seen it a hundred times.
Perhaps a different angle would help?
I know I'm re-opening a can of worms here, but I really do want to see what's going on now, instead of having to wait for JS or Everest pics.
Just IMO, of course.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Lobster Vision? Lobster-as less as possible bleeding- Vision more like. We have a beautiful new stand going up and we can see nothing.
I can see this time lapse video as being like the old "London to Brighton train run in 60 seconds" or whatever. Once you've seen it once, you've seen it a hundred times.
Perhaps a different angle would help?
I know I'm re-opening a can of worms here, but I really do want to see what's going on now, instead of having to wait for JS or Everest pics.
Just IMO, of course.

A lot of people agree with you rocketpants and I think the club is looking at another webcam but still no word yet (?) If we dont get another cam then posts on this thread will completely dry up. :tantrum:

Looking on the bright side though, we do get the brilliant photos from NJ from time to time and then JS Friday of course. :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here