Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Odsonne Édouard

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
He'll be off to Leeds next to complete the triumvirate of the World's scummiest clubs.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I cant really think of many attacking players who has done well after that move. Well, Mark Viduka maybe but that was 20 years ago.

Other than that... Jelavic started well, turned into shit. Tore Andre Flo remains one of the biggest flop signings in PL history when he moved to Sunderland from Rangers from what was then absurd money. Gary Hooper was everyones wet dream but made very little happen in his PL season. Kenny Miller likewise. Marc Andre Fortune scored 6 goals in 60+ PL appearances. Shaun Maloney was ok I suppose. Duncan Ferguson is a legend in Everton but was a garbage player. Chris Sutton was dominant in Celtic for years and when he returned to the PL he did nothing. Same with John Hartson. And... thats pretty much it.

Of those I think only Jelavic and Hooper are what I would consider big moves from Scotland to England.

Others had already gone the other way, or moved towards the end of their careers.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I cant really think of many attacking players who has done well after that move. Well, Mark Viduka maybe but that was 20 years ago.

Other than that... Jelavic started well, turned into shit. Tore Andre Flo remains one of the biggest flop signings in PL history when he moved to Sunderland from Rangers from what was then absurd money. Gary Hooper was everyones wet dream but made very little happen in his PL season. Kenny Miller likewise. Marc Andre Fortune scored 6 goals in 60+ PL appearances. Shaun Maloney was ok I suppose. Duncan Ferguson is a legend in Everton but was a garbage player. Chris Sutton was dominant in Celtic for years and when he returned to the PL he did nothing. Same with John Hartson. And... thats pretty much it.

Henrik Larsson did alright?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Palace _ confirmed 5 year deal

70k per week plus add ons

Sky sports

I’m an Eduoard fan boy but I’d not be happy about our club investing £18.2m in his salary. Way too much.

Yes, he’ll score against us, probably in most fixtures but for a player who has never performed in a top league, his agent has pulled off a masterstroke getting that weekly salary. If he flips, we’ll be laughing at them for years.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! Let's all laugh at Palace, ha ha ha ha ha!!! Ha... Ha.............ha.....huh......hu......:cry:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I’m an Eduoard fan boy but I’d not be happy about our club investing £18.2m in his salary. Way too much.

Yes, he’ll score against us, probably in most fixtures but for a player who has never performed in a top league, his agent has pulled off a masterstroke getting that weekly salary. If he flips, we’ll be laughing at them for years.

20% reduced capacity on that new stand of theirs

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He’s ok, but no better than Maupay or Ayew when on form. I was never that fussed on him which I’ve always said and definitely not at that fee with less than a year left

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here