Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Odsonne Édouard

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Apologies for the digression, but this morning, I was googling a giant tortoise in the Galapagos, identified as a species thought to have been extinct since 1906, and up popped this advert for an Ecuadorian legal firm, called Ulloa and Zamora:

http://ulloayzamora.com/our-team/

What are the chances of that happening, eh?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Apologies for the digression, but this morning, I was googling a giant tortoise in the Galapagos, identified as a species thought to have been extinct since 1906, and up popped this advert for an Ecuadorian legal firm, called Ulloa and Zamora:

Next you'll be telling us there are a a pair of plumbers you used who can stop any leak called Duffy & Ryan.

lest we mention the romantic training guru who guarantees you'll score. Muapay and (no) sons

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex

Good to see our ex-players carving out new careers for themselves.

I've got Kurt Nogan coming round to fix my guttering, sweep my chimney and install a new kitchen.
There's no limits to what he can do.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Could you link it? Must have missed that one. I saw him say Nketiah was not true but not about this guy.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Screenshot_20210528-095507_Twitter.jpg

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Maybe time for a reminder that Naylor went to press saying BZ would never return to BHAFC just a short while before er BZ returned to BHAFC.

And why would the club be telling Naylor that they aren't interested in a player before the window is even ajar? That's not the way the club operates.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Maybe time for a reminder that Naylor went to press saying BZ would never return to BHAFC just a short while before er BZ returned to BHAFC.

And why would the club be telling Naylor that they aren't interested in a player before the window is even ajar? That's not the way the club operates.

The Amex doesn't have draughty crittal windows like The Goldstone.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
The club’s transfer dealings are so tight now that I very much doubt if Naylor has a scooby about any transfer business until the rest of the media do.
The only exception will be if the club want to ‘shop window’ a player.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Perhaps we should have a cheeky bid on Jonathan David if Édouard is a no go. I'm sure Tony can find a few pennies behind the sofa to afford him.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Naylor is probably a bit better informed now he is on with the Athletic and can ask other journalists that have an "in" from the other end or with a players agent. Even then though, as our club always asks for confidentiality in negotiations, agents and other end should be less likely to talk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here