Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Observing NSC at the moment.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
London Irish said:
That and the fact that it's just been demonstrated on Wednesday that your up-and-coming players (like that youngster Marco Reich) are fecking useless :thumbsup:

Quite right getting beaten by any Brighton side is a f***ing disgrace in my book!

:bigwave:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Quite right getting beaten by any Brighton side is a f***ing disgrace in my book!

:bigwave:

Bet u are so gutted youre second string lost 3-0.You just brought a player for 2.5 millon play offs in championship.We cant even sign a f***ing Grays player are 12th in league 1 but we are so happy we won 3-0.Think I am going to cry :nono:

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
Its all very well for people to say DK/MM should go etc but the way I look at it is what is the alternative ?

If MM goes does anyone really think we will be able to get in a top class Manager ? if we cannot attract other L1 players here we are not going to get Alex Furgeson.

With DK unless there was someone with money who was prepared to invest in the Club and expressed an interest in taking over there is no alternative, DK has got the Club at heart and while he has made mistakes over the years he has always done what he thinks is best for the Club.

MM is on his last year of contract, the Chairman is expecting a mid table finish and unless we are struggling badly at Xmas I cannot see him sacking MM>

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
vulture said:
Bet u are so gutted youre second string lost 3-0.You just brought a player for 2.5 millon play offs in championship.We cant even sign a f***ing Grays player are 12th in league 1 but we are so happy we won 3-0.Think I am going to cry :nono:

Vulture any team that has Marco Reich in it are on a hiding to nothing mate!! :D

Seriously I can understand your frustration it must be awful to see your club in turmoil and it has been going on for far too long in my opinion. I can't see wht LDC is getting out of their childish actions but you will get Falmer and then you can start to rebuild the club and start competing again. As i said in previous posts i don't get any great pleasure in seeing Brighton struggle i want our two clubs playing each other so we can get the rivalry juices flowing again and i think you will find that most genuine Palace fans feel exactly the same way.

:thumbsup:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Vulture any team that has Marco Reich in it are on a hiding to nothing mate!! :D

Seriously I can understand your frustration it must be awful to see your club in turmoil and it has been going on for far too long in my opinion. I can't see wht LDC is getting out of their childish actions but you will get Falmer and then you can start to rebuild the club and start competing again. As i said in previous posts i don't get any great pleasure in seeing Brighton struggle i want our two clubs playing each other so we can get the rivalry juices flowing again and i think you will find that most genuine Palace fans feel exactly the same way.

:thumbsup:

I work with fans of all different clubs and but it's the Palace fans who do ask most of the questions about whats going on with the Albion. Most of the Chelsea, Arsenal, Man utd & liverpool fans could'nt give a shit if we went out of buisness. I enjoy all the light hearted banter I have with the Palace fans and we all want to be playing each other again.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
British Bulldog said:
I work with fans of all different clubs and but it's the Palace fans who do ask most of the questions about whats going on with the Albion. Most of the Chelsea, Arsenal, Man utd & liverpool fans could'nt give a shit if we went out of buisness. I enjoy all the light hearted banter I have with the Palace fans and we all want to be playing each other again.

Amen to that BB :clap:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Dies Irae said:
I know, and yet still I cant be arsed to go to Bristol

Do you know I have been watching Brighton since 1975 and it is only in the last two years I have considered not bothering going to matches, because quite frankly I really dont see the point any more. I am tired of being told about all of our problems at every drop of a hat, I am tired of all the posturing by our local polititions, I am tired of the same old excused coming out time and time again.

No player at the club excites me any more - Bobby Z was the last one and since then ........

You will probably say that I am being miserable and "keep the faith" bollocks will reappear sometime, but for someone who has stuck by this club through the darkest days, been to Archers House, on all the marches through London written my letters, invaded pitches, put up banners on bridges etc , I think the club should be aware that they are currently f***ing off quite a few long time albion fans.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Dies Irae said:
I know, and yet still I cant be arsed to go to Bristol

Do you know I have been watching Brighton since 1975 and it is only in the last two years I have considered not bothering going to matches, because quite frankly I really dont see the point any more. I am tired of being told about all of our problems at every drop of a hat, I am tired of all the posturing by our local polititions, I am tired of the same old excused coming out time and time again.

No player at the club excites me any more - Bobby Z was the last one and since then ........

You will probably say that I am being miserable and "keep the faith" bollocks will reappear sometime, but for someone who has stuck by this club through the darkest days, been to Archers House, on all the marches through London written my letters, invaded pitches, put up banners on bridges etc , I think the club should be aware that they are currently f***ing off quite a few long time albion fans.

what an excellent post, i feel very simular, i went to bristol city- mainly due to the fact i used to live there and was hooking up with some old mates- but after the game i really questioned whether i should bother with millwall- ive never thought like that before.

ive been going for 20 years, and im struggling to justify going to any more games this season.

Saying that, ive just bought my london travel card for saturday.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The latest with CKR has really pi$$ed me off about McGhee and the promises of a striker that never materialised coupled with MM saying be patient makes me question his ability to take us anywhere.

Oh and another f***ing march for Falmer (the 3rd or 4th - who cares) and finally certain people who defend to the hilt the current regime with posturing on facts etc really depresses me now.

Is it any wonder many fans feel fed up with BHAFC at present, still hopefully the good times will come back shortly but Dave's point is entirely acceptable and I think I am there as well.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Beach Hut said:
The latest with CKR has really pi$$ed me off about McGhee and the promises of a striker that never materialised coupled with MM saying be patient makes me question his ability to take us anywhere.

The only place he's taking us is backwards. Whatever he has & has'nt done since he's been here, the basic facts are we are now in our lowest league position and have the weakest squad than at any time whilst he's been our manager.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Re: Re: Observing NSC at the moment.

Herne Hill Seagull said:
Strongly disagree - I'm in neither camp, and I suspect there are plenty of others on here who don't subscribe solely to one of those those views either.

Ditto

D

Deleted member 2719

Re: Re: Re: Observing NSC at the moment.

Gullsworth said:

Why do people sit on the fence is it scared of being wrong or just can not make there mind up.

Please explain to a fence leaper that may end on his arse now and again but generally clears them first leap?

??? ;) :)

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I think a lot of the current malaise from a lot of fans is people are getting bored of Withdean and waiting for Falmer, especially as, march aside, there is nothing we can do to aid the cause anymore.

I also think someone should gag MM talking about potential signings until they become actual signings because him and the club are beginning to look a bit silly with the running joke that is the search for the new striker.

e77 said:
I also think someone should gag MM talking about potential signings until they become actual signings because him and the club are beginning to look a bit silly with the running joke that is the search for the new striker.

As if he said nothing about it, that would make people happy.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
London Irish said:
As if he said nothing about it, that would make people happy.

You must admit the striker search is turning into a bit of a running joke?

e77 said:
You must admit the striker search is turning into a bit of a running joke?

I have to say it doesn't give me a lot of laughs. My overwhelming emotion is one of empathy for Dick Knight - we have a small amount of money left to spend but he is scared stiff to spend it for fear of a repeat of the Turienzo fiasco. It's a lonely job he has right now because he gets little understanding or sympathy from Brighton fans.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
London Irish said:
My overwhelming emotion is one of empathy for Dick Knight - we have a small amount of money left to spend but he is scared stiff to spend it

Has he told you that personaly or are you just guessing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here